Homebrew Eshop Concept

Epicdaftman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's say I install a cia for a game, but that cia is corrupted. I can then go into the Eshop and fix the cia under repair. But, lets say though, we made an app that behaved exactly like the game we wanted to install. Couldn't we go into the Eshop and repair that app which would just install the game through the Eshop as if I had paid for it? That one guy was able to post anything to miiverse, so why not do this with the Eshop?

Edit: this theory is disproven..

Last edited by Epicdaftman,

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That true but, the easiest way is to downloadthe whole game on Internet and not in the eShop because the eShop is really slow for downloading

rondoh70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That true but, the easiest way is to downloadthe whole game on Internet and not in the eShop because the eShop is really slow for downloading
That is not true. He would need the ticket for his system installed unless he was running cfw. Otherwise eshop wouldn't detect the cia

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Non-legit CIAs get rejected by the Eshop, and if you try to inject another game into a valid CIA you will break it's crypto and turn it into a non-legit CIA. Let alone the fact that you would need a kernel exploit to install CIAs, and in this scenario it's a lot better to just setup a CFW. If you want to trick the Eshop into thinking that you bought something you didn't, give up.

Epicdaftman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to have the game purchased to repair it though. I repaired a cia of Pokemon Blue VC today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-