Hacking eshop after latest update

cultopi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to get eshop access after nintendo rolled out 10.3 update ? My N3DS is running Rei/GW 9.5 emunand

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can Update your nver(not the best, but the only at the moment) and use hans to access the eshop. You can also wait for a act module patch, this would be the better option I think.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry. what is Nver? how can i get the file?
check this out:
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list
TitleIDs:
000400DB00016102 (EUR)
000400DB00016202 (JPN)
000400DB00016302 (USA)
Latest version: v448.

It will change the Firmware Number from [FIRMWARE]-2xE/J/U to [FIRMWARE]-28E/J/U

I updated my 3DS from 9.0.0-23E to 9.0.0-28E by installing this Title, downloaded with 3DNUS.

Reactions: Februarysn0w

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
check this out:
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list
TitleIDs:
000400DB00016102 (EUR)
000400DB00016202 (JPN)
000400DB00016302 (USA)
Latest version: v448.

It will change the Firmware Number from [FIRMWARE]-2xE/J/U to [FIRMWARE]-28E/J/U

I updated my 3DS from 9.0.0-23E to 9.0.0-28E by installing this Title, downloaded with 3DNUS.
i think you didnt fully updated your 3ds to x.x.x-28, its not the savest way, because it will create a frankenstein 3ds. Because of that i think people should only update nver and cver while there are no better ways. this way you would still need hans, but its saver. Also people should note the systemversion before they install newer cver and nver versions to restore it easier after there is a better way.

Last edited by RednaxelaNnamtra,

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
i think you didnt fully updated your 3ds to x.x.x-28, its not the savest way, because it will create a frankenstein 3ds. Because of that i think people should only update nver and cver while there are no better ways. this way you would still need hans, but its saver. Also people should note the systemversion before they install newer cver and nver versions to restore it easier after there is a better way.
I know a Frankenstein-3DS FIrmware isn't the best idea, but it works.
As long as it works, I don't care if it's a "weird" partitial updated Firmware.
I'm able to connect to the eshop, I can use the Miiverse and I can play online without problems :)
If I had bricked it with only Updating NVer, I had used my NAND Backup to restore my 3DS but it wasn't necessary.

CVer changes the 9.0.0 Part of my N3DS to 10.3.0, right?
Lel, I could troll some idiot people and tell them: Hey guys, look at this, I've the newest firmware and I can use the Kernel Exploit. Lol Lol Lol

Last edited by xXDungeon_CrawlerXx,
Reactions: Februarysn0w

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I had 4.89 hfw on super slim that was great, but when I got a new hard disk I forgot where the guide was and could only find a guide for 4.90 and its resources
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I think another reason to want to update is if the hfw is at the level of the fw
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you can sync trophies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!