Eshop Access on Reinand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by kopgamer, Feb 27, 2016.

1. kopgamer
    OP

kopgamer Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2015
    I've succesfully downgraded my New3dsXL 9.9 to 9.2 and install Reinand & updated it to 10.6. It took 6 hours to get through but it worked well. I've used these two guides:

But I have a problem. I didn't start the procedure with formatting my old system. So my Nintendo ID came all the way to my EmuNand. I formatted SysNand along with the tutorial, so it isn't linked there anymore.
    Now I can't access EShop in EmuNand to update my games.

Should I format EmuNand too? If I format it, will I lose this autoboot Emunand? How can I unlink Nintendo ID and link it again in EmuNand? It gives Error code 022-2634 when I try to enter the shop.

Thanks..

Last edited by kopgamer, Feb 27, 2016
  2. Supster131

Supster131 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    My Computer
    Make an emuNAND back up, then format your emuNAND. Now go through the 3DS setup like normal. Then login to your NNID. Once you're logged in, restore your emuNAND backup.

Your NNID should work now.

kopgamer likes this.
  3. kopgamer
    OP

kopgamer Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2015
    Thanks, Supster131.
    I will back up EmuNand with EmuNAND9 tool from homebrew menu. But what will I use for restoring the backup? Will I go with "complete emunand setup" after the format? Or use "clone file to EmuNAND"?
    Should I get the memory card out before hitting format like doing at sysnand format?

4. Supster131

Supster131 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    My Computer
    Restore your emuNAND backup with the "clone emunand.bin to emuNAND" option.

Also no, removing your SD card while it's on will cause your system to crash. Either backup your Nintendo 3DS folder (before formatting your emuNAND) or format with TinyFormat.

kopgamer likes this.
  5. pbanj

pbanj The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich

Dec 29, 2014
    United States
    in a ziploc
    next time you do one its best to use tiny format as it will unlink the nands without screwing up your nnid

kopgamer likes this.
  6. kopgamer
    OP

kopgamer Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2015
    I've backed up my EmuNand, and formatted the EmuNand. After that, I run the startup and enter my Nintendo ID. Then I've cloned the backup of Emunand I've made.
    Now it's working, thanks!

I didn't restore my Nintendo 3ds folder though.