kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hey guys, My sis wanted me to download new just dance 2 songs and I heard we can load songs into SD card, due to crazily large size of the songs and crazily limited space on the wii memory
When i chose SD to be the place to safe those it gave me 'the device inserted in the SD Card Slot can't be used' (or something similar to thar msg)

When i tried to safe it on the wii memory it allows me to do so
can someone advice me what to do?

Note:
I've softmodded 4.2 wii..using SANDISK SDHC 8GB (Using for almost 1 yr with USB LOADER GX)
I can download things from wii shop and safe it on my SD card too

Thx alot

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure, as I have never tried the game, but I assume it probably has something to do with the card being SDHC. Have you tried a regular sd card (2GB or below)?

kohkindachi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@person66
I wanted to try....but my usb loader gx(& other things) are in my current card, I can't remember what i've to do to install them again, or just have to copy and paste into a new card will do

@machomuu
Yes I can

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kohkindachi said:
@person66
I wanted to try....but my usb loader gx(& other things) are in my current card, I can't remember what i've to do to install them again, or just have to copy and paste into a new card will do

@machomuu
Yes I can
You just have to copy and paste them.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he might need a patched system menu ios like you need for loading wiiware from the sd menu. sometimes this game says the sd card has 0 blocks free, in that case download it to the wii memory and then use the data management in the game to move it to the sd, or do it in the system menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1