Errors importing custom textures for Pokemon Moon

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Majickhat55, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Majickhat55
    OP

Majickhat55 The Red Woman

Mar 28, 2016
    United States
    Asshai
    So, I've been trying to edit Lily's texture for like 2 days now and anytime there is supposed to be a cutscene I get the error below. Now, I haven't edited her cutscene models, I've only edited the ones inside a/0/8/3 (and only the one's that apply to Route 1 (Hau’oli Outskirts) / 001 - Route 1 / 006 - Melemele Sea) which are inside a/0/8/3>0003.bin.

Anyway after repacking everything I noticed that PK3DS seems to rebuild the garc at a different size every time. So I used another PC and a compiled 64-bit version and now it packs the garc at the same size each time. Now I'm not entirely sure why I'm getting this error.

I am running the edits via SaltySD (which works for everything else (randomizing, Pokemon texture edits, etc)) and I am using an .ips patch with the no outlines mod and the QR injection mod. I also haven't updated to v 1.3 of B9S yet (I doubt that matters?). Since they don't conflict with the other edits I assume those aren't the issue but felt I should mention it anyway. I haven't tried to use another method but am trying Lumas LayeredFS at the moment to see if that makes a difference.

Anyway, here is the error. I've seen it more than a few times around here but no one ever comes back to say how they fix these things. They just go MIA after solving. Thanks for the help!
    Parsed arm11 dump