Error when trying to download from eShop.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Proa, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Proa
    OP

Proa Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2018
    Venezuela
    Carabobo
    Hello, I've been trying to download Pokémon Ultra Sun in my O3DS, yesterday I downloaded 80% of the game, I couldn't complete the download so I was going to complete it the next day, but, today when I was going to continue the download (it was at 80%), I received an error, the code is 005-2008. After that, I tried to download the game in eShop, selecting Download Now, but again, I received a error, this one was 007-2920.
    I still can't download the game, yesterday the download didn't have any problem, I don't know why this happens now.
    I downloaded the 1.2 Update of the game a minutes ago, there was no problem or error.
    I have Luma 9.1, installed from 3ds.hacks.guide, Sys11.8.41U.
    Sorry if I did something wrong when doing this thread, I'm new here and English isn't my first language.

2. Frank1905

Frank1905 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2018
    Italy
    I had this problem too. I had to format my console from system settings. This solved the problem.

3. NFates

NFates Wants to understand™

Mar 13, 2016
    Dominican Republic
    Probably home.
    Apparently you missed all the noise that freeShop (or any other app that downloads from Nintendo's CDN) doesn't work anymore. That's the cause of your errors.

Look up the .cia of the game online, for example on that iso site.

4. Hunter

Hunter i'ma stuffup the board

Former Staff
    Nov 20, 2003
    Australia
    Melbourne, Australia
    they are talking about the official eShop, not freeshop

5. NFates

Mar 13, 2016
    Dominican Republic
    Probably home.
    I assumed it was an illegal ticket used to download from eShop. If it's not, my bad then.

TurdPooCharger likes this.
  6. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    Depends if he legitimately bought the game or tried using a ticket acquired from TIKdevil.

7. Frank1905

Aug 13, 2018
    Italy
    I think it's eshop, I got the same errors some days ago

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

8. Proa
    OP

Proa Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2018
    Venezuela
    Carabobo
    I'll try that, but, what will I lose if I do that? I have a backup of most of the games, but the least thing I want to do is install all the cias again.
    I first downloaded the .cia, installed in a friend's SD card, and moved to my SD Card (His SD is 16GB and mine is 4GB, I installed it in his SD, and moved to mine, I have enough space to have the game, but can't use FBI because I would need 7 GB), the game opened and it was just a blackscreen, I tried redownloading the game from eShop (Not freeShop, I know what happened to it) because FBI installs the ticket too, and I was downloading the game, slowly, but doing it.

Edit: Just reading the new posts, probably the reason is the illegal ticket from FBI when I installed the .cia.

In a nutshell, I haven't used freeShop.

9. Frank1905

Aug 13, 2018
    Italy
    You lose everything if the sd card is inside I think.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

10. NFates

Mar 13, 2016
    Dominican Republic
    Probably home.
    That's it, you have an illegal ticket. Look up another .cia online.

Hunter likes this.
  11. Proa
    OP

Proa Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2018
    Venezuela
    Carabobo
    Well then, the friend with the SD Card has the .cia, so that won't be the problem. Thanks for the help.

Still, it's weird that I almost downloaded the game, if my internet were a bit faster, maybe I could have downloaded it. Another thing is that, checking the tickets with FBI, Ultra Sun ticket was red, meanwhile the other games that I installed with FBI, were green.

Thanks for the fast answers, you all, probably I'll be back soon with another problem.

12. Stephen13

Stephen13 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 11, 2019
    United States
    Recently I have been having the same problem with my 3ds, and when I download the cia and install it, it always crashes. I have tried to repair software, but I get an error code with that as well. I am using Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon.