Hacking Question Error when I try to prevent GC update!

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys

I have managed to update from 2.3.0 to the last 6.0.0, using Rajkosto's ChoidujourNX.
But the option to prevent GC update gives me an error. Because when I select prevent GC update on henkate it gives this error - "unknown package1 version <= '20180802162753'>. Failed to launch firmware" - https://www.dropbox.com/s/08qpryimr2luw2m/20180908_005155.jpg?dl=0

The payload that I am using is THIRD release with FS KIP1 patching included!

Could you tell me what I have to put right on the sd card,
Thanks

Last edited by coveiro24,

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yahh starting to see that it was a dumb move...with the news that the sxos already supported this version, I thought why not update know to the latest, instead of the 5.1.0..
So know I have to be waiting...Do you know what site I could see, or forum to be looking for an update of the hekate.ini or payload to run the "prevent gcupdate"?

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you updated without burning fuses just downgrade back to 2.3.0 then update to 5
Thanks for all your replies!

I have managed to downgrade using the restore option back to the 2.3.0 and update again to 5.1.0, and after that use the prevent option and it worked. :toot:

Reactions: TotalJustice

coveiro24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have managed updated my switch to 5.1.0 using ChoiDujour and enabled the prevent gc update each time I turn on the console.
I have the SXOS Pro, but I ether have to load hekate, through the option external payload on SXOS, with that generated ini or reinx that have also the nogc file so I can be protected.

But I know that people that loaded strait away through SXOS have updated the gc driver, rendering useless if they downgrade below 4.0.0...

So has anybody know if we can load the sxos with that option enabled or we have to be waiting for them to implement that option via other update of the boot...

Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have managed updated my switch to 5.1.0 using ChoiDujour and enabled the prevent gc update each time I turn on the console.
I have the SXOS Pro, but I ether have to load hekate, through the option external payload on SXOS, with that generated ini or reinx that have also the nogc file so I can be protected.

But I know that people that loaded strait away through SXOS have updated the gc driver, rendering useless if they downgrade below 4.0.0...

So has anybody know if we can load the sxos with that option enabled or we have to be waiting for them to implement that option via other update of the boot...

Thanks
TX does not allow customization of their payload/CFW nor do they support the nogc patch. Either use a different CFW that supports nogc and backup launching or update the gc slot with SX OS. It is highly unlikely that TX will support the nogc patch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: