Hacking Error to copy Cubic Ninja in my Sky3DS

  • Thread starter Thread starter chronoss
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,378
  • Replies Replies 4

chronoss

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 26, 2015
Messages
3,116
Reaction score
1,429
Trophies
3
XP
5,531
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hello boy !

I have a problem with my sky3ds, i can't copy Cubic Ninja in. I have an error with template but i load the last template.

Can u help me please ?
 
I can't help you with the information you've given. You can help yourself by providing more info: What version of diskWriter version you're using? What error message did you get? Is this the only game you've having problem with? You certain that your .3ds was downloaded correctly without errors? ,etc ...
 
  • Like
Reactions: chronoss
I can't help you with the information you've given. You can help yourself by providing more info: What version of diskWriter version you're using? What error message did you get? Is this the only game you've having problem with? You certain that your .3ds was downloaded correctly without errors? ,etc ...
1cc1cf6363fde050f8418791f5bf62ae.png
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted