Hacking error has occured R4 problem

zwaggras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Good evening guys I'm new to this forum and I have a 3ds xl to version 10.0.0.27
Today I got a R4 (r4 sdhc dual core) and try to find the kernel , and the correct firmware but I see this problem
"an error has occured.Press and hold the Powee buton to turn the system off.Please refer the operations manual for details."
Some friends told me to upgrade the issue of r4 but i dont know how to do that
!! IF I format the 3ds xl to the factory settings that will work with r4 ;

Reactions: Kelton2

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another possibility is a fake card?

Sometimes when the R4 is given a firmware for a different R4 card the card states it is fake. He should look for the version that works with the firmware for his 3DS and is the latest firmware for his SPECIFIC R4 card. It could possibly be a bootleg or a fake.

MannCo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I'm not wrong, there's a few "Dual Core" models that don't work on the latest 3DS firmwares, like R4iSDHC Dual-Core 2013 or R4isdhc Dual-Core 2014.

It's one of these the flash card model you have?

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
I don't own 2013,14 cards but genuine R4i Dual Core 2015 works on 10.0.0-27 without updates.
They F*up date thing but, meh. Not a big issue and solved in new kernel 3.6b.

zwaggras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
the full name of my r4 is R4 sdhc 3ds dual core and yea it is fake -_- ! it was the first time i bought r4 card. Now it is useless ? If i format my 3ds xl and put the firmware of version 7 in 3ds i will use it ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if i dont format the 3ds and i will wait the new one firmware for verision 10 to come and use it to r4 it will works ?

TheSockNaster

Kawaii
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the full name of my r4 is R4 sdhc 3ds dual core and yea it is fake -_- ! it was the first time i bought r4 card. Now it is useless ? If i format my 3ds xl and put the firmware of version 7 in 3ds i will use it ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if i dont format the 3ds and i will wait the new one firmware for verision 10 to come and use it to r4 it will works ?

The R4 has specific version updates. For example version 1.0 will work on 4.3 and so on. Find the version of R4 that works for the version of 3DS you have. Use google.

zwaggras

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
this is one way that i asked you,i have put many versions in the r4 (and the version that the market of r4 gave me ) and i saw the same error in 3ds xl

Melody-Rae-91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone, like, link to the new update, please? I CANNOT find it.

Also, does it matter what's used? 'Cause I have an R4i SDHC 3DS RTS card, so...

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
^^^This is pretty much the fix you could try. Some cart makers add this "feature" so that the lesser knowledged users will buy another cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: what's that game about? is it just another horny game?