KibaOokami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I just recently purchased my 3ds XL for many uses.
System is unupdated and on 4.4.0. It does have an emunand setup for Gateway (if this matters?)
I have a DS Lite in which I updated the Supercard DSTWO to the most recent update/firmware.
Ran the patcher and then tried it on my 3ds XL with version 4.4.0 on it. I get Error has Occurred when I try to load it.
Try it on my old 3DS, Error has Occurred.
Try it on emunand(classic and gateway mode)? Blackscreen in classic and "Error has Occurred" in Gateway mode. Can you offer me any suggestions to get me on my feet? Because I'm unable to figure out why it doesn't work at all on my 3ds XL with such an old firmware either.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
sounds like the MircoSD thats being used in the DSTwo is either too slow / near death.
the 3DS game header used is stored partially on the MicroSD, so if its too slow it failed the 3DS check and black screens, trying a different/better/faster MircoSD and see if you get the same results. also make sure the EOS on the MicroSD is up to date also

KibaOokami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright yeah I think its a class 4. I'll have a class 10 here later today so I'll give it a shot with a brand new card once it arrives in the mail today :). Thanks!

KibaOokami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay here's an update. Upon trying a game on it the card makes two saves, the save file and a DTC file (I did try a cheat to unlock an item on the main menu of the game, if that matters). One I save or quit the game it no longer works on either system, most of the time the supercard refuses to read at all in the card slot. If I remove those files? It comes back up as Alex Rider but has the same error. "Error has Occurred." system only allows card to work with deleting all files and putting the files back over afresh. Is something corrupting, or do I have a bad card?

xEpsilon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the cards are bad. Apparently not "100% tested" unfortunately. I would send it back but I ordered from Hong Kong, so I guess I'll just use my DSi.

KibaOokami

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll see about a return on mine since mine is from the USA but.. Would hope someone else might be able to give me a hint as to something else first

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, That is definitely exciting news. +1