GloomySenpai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
So, I tested how far I could push my Switch OLED regarding overclocking. When I increased it a little higher than usual, it showed the error "Error Code: 2002-4373 (0x222a02) Program: 010000000000000C" instantly.

My first thought was to go into the atmosphere contents folder and delete the 010000000000000C folder, but there was no 010000000000000C folder. I searched everywhere online, and I couldn't find a solution. If anyone knows how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me :)

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey,
So, I tested how far I could push my Switch OLED regarding overclocking. When I increased it a little higher than usual, it showed the error "Error Code: 2002-4373 (0x222a02) Program: 010000000000000C" instantly.

My first thought was to go into the atmosphere contents folder and delete the 010000000000000C folder, but there was no 010000000000000C folder. I searched everywhere online, and I couldn't find a solution. If anyone knows how to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated if you could help me :)

This probably means your ram is unstable, either the frequency of the ram is too high for the chip, or the ram voltage is too low, or the ram timings are too tight or a combination of the three.

GloomySenpai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This probably means your ram is unstable, either the frequency of the ram is too high for the chip, or the ram voltage is too low, or the ram timings are too tight or a combination of the three.
That’s gotta be it, because right before the error started showing up, I was over clocking my ram. Do you know any way to fix this without wiping away all my data?

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That’s gotta be it, because right before the error started showing up, I was over clocking my ram. Do you know any way to fix this without wiping away all my data?
Does the error happened when don't overclock ram to above 1600mhz? It shouldn't. I can help you with RAM if you are using OC Suite as I can advise on voltages and stuff. Is your Switch a Erista or Mariko?

GloomySenpai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the error happened when don't overclock ram to above 1600mhz? It shouldn't. I can help you with RAM if you are using OC Suite as I can advise on voltages and stuff. Is your Switch a Erista or Mariko?
I think the last number I saw before the error started happening was 2400mhz and the switch is Mariko.

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think the last number I saw before the error started happening was 2400mhz and the switch is Mariko.
What's your ram type you can check in hekate? Also is the error still happening when not overclocked. Set vdd2 to 1175mv and tell me if you are still getting the error or no. Probably should also set to auto_adj with all 0s for timings.

GloomySenpai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your ram type you can check in hekate? Also is the error still happening when not overclocked. Set vdd2 to 1175mv and tell me if you are still getting the error or no. Probably should also set to auto_adj with all 0s for timings.
I am looking in Hekate, and I cannot find where I can see my RAM type. Sorry, I'm kind of new to this; however, the error still happens when it's not overclocked. The issue only affects the emunand because I can still use the sysnand and stock.

I tried to set vdd2 to 1175mv in the sysnand, but the error still appears in the emunand. From the research I did on the issue, a lot of people are saying it has something to do with saves, and it's possibly a corrupted emunand, which I hope is not the case >_>

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am looking in Hekate, and I cannot find where I can see my RAM type. Sorry, I'm kind of new to this; however, the error still happens when it's not overclocked. The issue only affects the emunand because I can still use the sysnand and stock.

I tried to set vdd2 to 1175mv in the sysnand, but the error still appears in the emunand. From the research I did on the issue, a lot of people are saying it has something to do with saves, and it's possibly a corrupted emunand, which I hope is not the case >_>

Yeah I think you corrupted some system saves and that's causing crashes, either you delete those which I'm not sure how or restore a prior emunand backup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol