Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay, nintendo support replied me and said I will get unbanned at 17. :hrth: so its like they changed the ban time from 2 weeks to 4 not sure what will happen to others.
So from now on if I use cia's I will be totally fine? Anything else? Thanks.
All CIA games will be safe.

Almalexion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, nintendo support replied me and said I will get unbanned at 17. :hrth: so its like they changed the ban time from 2 weeks to 4 not sure what will happen to others.
So from now on if I use cia's I will be totally fine? Anything else? Thanks.

Well if it's the truth (i hope)... then i'll wait untill this month 18, 'cuz 15 23:00 local time is the time that my ban probably ending according to your post... today is day 26...

Neirn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, using CFW on an O3DS XL. Have there been any bans with CIAs? Looking through some pages on this thread, I haven't seen any, but I want to make sure since I don't want to be banned. If yes, I'll probably stick to my legit games.

Almalexion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, using CFW on an O3DS XL. Have there been any bans with CIAs? Looking through some pages on this thread, I haven't seen any, but I want to make sure since I don't want to be banned. If yes, I'll probably stick to my legit games.

Stick to your legit games, my device unbanned today... So, bans are now 4 weeks, not 2 weeks... and probably the second is permanent...

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What flashcard were you using(GatewayorSky3DS etc): No flashcard. Reinand 10.3 emunand

What game were you playing: Super Smash Bros

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 9.2 freshly downgraded like an hour ago

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: 10.3

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: CIA

If you were using a .3DZ file,from what game was the header you were you using:

HeaderName: e.g CTR-P-AGGE, CTR-P-BALE (these are the two I used when banned)

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header publicorprivate:

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop andMiiverse: Yep I can access the eshop no problem

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: I haven't tried any other games yet.

AnyAdditional info: I bought this 3ds off a friend who has a sky3ds card. It's a new 3ds xl. I don't even know why this is happening. I literally JUST downgraded .

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
What flashcard were you using(GatewayorSky3DS etc): No flashcard. Reinand 10.3 emunand

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 9.2 freshly downgraded like an hour ago

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop andMiiverse: Yep I can access the eshop no problem

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: I haven't tried any other games yet.

AnyAdditional info: I bought this 3ds off a friend who has a sky3ds card. It's a new 3ds xl. I don't even know why this is happening. I literally JUST downgraded .
So, are you sure that you haven't used .3dz file even once after buying it from your friend? If not, then it might be because of your friend who used public header with his sky3ds card..

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, are you sure that you haven't used .3dz file even once after buying it from your friend? If not, then it might be because of your friend who used public header with his sky3ds card..

Yeah, I never used a .3dz file at all. I think the previous owner must have went online using a public header and got banned. Is it permanent, or do I have to give it time?

Last edited by Bubbysaur,

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yeah, I never used a .3dz file at all. I think the previous owner must have went online using a public header and got banned. Is it permanent, or do I have to give it time?
If it is the first ban, then, it is a temporary for 4 week, and, if it is a second ban, then it is permanent as of now..
To be sure, it would be wise to call nintendo and tell that you bought it from someone and ask whether the ban is permanent or temporary! Cheers!

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does everyone make the assumption that Nintendo can't see or detect CIA games?
All they have to do is take the list of titles installed on your 3DS and System firmware. Run this through a script which (can checks the hashes of the firmware files) removes the list of titles that are used by your os. Then compare the resulting list to what you have purchased on your account and voila. The titles you somehow installed and didn't purchase or activate.

cdante100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

You perhaps have opened the e-shop with the CIA installed?

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is the first ban, then, it is a temporary for 4 week, and, if it is a second ban, then it is permanent as of now..
To be sure, it would be wise to call nintendo and tell that you bought it from someone and ask whether the ban is permanent or temporary! Cheers!

Are we 100 percent sure they are perma banning now?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why does everyone make the assumption that Nintendo can't see or detect CIA games?
All they have to do is take the list of titles installed on your 3DS and System firmware. Run this through a script which (can checks the hashes of the firmware files) removes the list of titles that are used by your os. Then compare the resulting list to what you have purchased on your account and voila. The titles you somehow installed and didn't purchase or activate.

except that would be illegal as it would be device spying

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Are we 100 percent sure they are perma banning now?
When people contacted them, Nintendo told them that.. so, it might be accurate..
If you have got a ban and its second ban as of now, then you should contact Nintendo and ask them to unban your console etc, by saying that you bought off it from someone.. it might help unlocking your console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto