Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

fatbeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry my mistake. Was 003-1101.
Got it working just now. Seems the 3DS wouldn't connect with just wireless n transmitting, had to enable G as well.
Thought I had been banned... Thanks.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Sorry my mistake. Was 003-1101.
Got it working just now. Seems the 3DS wouldn't connect with just wireless n transmitting, had to enable G as well.
Thought I had been banned... Thanks.
You know... According to your report you're using public headers which still is dangerous. I highly recommend you get a private header.

Reactions: squeeb

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was banned using a private header.
I get it from my mario kart 7.
It is my second ban, the first one I was using a public header :(
I just could get the cart id from my game using powersave, I have no idea how to get the chip id then I use a program to auto generate it.
It was that why I was banned?

Sorry for my bad english

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just could get the cart id from my game using powersave, I have no idea how to get the chip id then I use a program to auto generate it.

Sorry for my bad english
I would double check to see if you ripped the correct header off of your game using the Powersaves method. I had an issue where Sky Army Knife didn't patch the Unique ID with the one I got from my retail cart using powersaves.

Marcos30df

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Sorry for my bad english

Maybe you do something wrong when you extract your header from MK7.

Você pode ir no facebook que temos um grupo onde compartilhamos experiências https://www.facebook.com/groups/594085444069180/

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I would double check to see if you ripped the correct header off of your game using the Powersaves method. I had an issue where Sky Army Knife didn't patch the Unique ID with the one I got from my retail cart using powersaves.

Maybe you do something wrong when you extract your header from MK7.

Você pode ir no facebook que temos um grupo onde compartilhamos experiências https://www.facebook.com/groups/594085444069180/

I believe I get the correct header using powersave, I did that 2 times. And I use the skytemp program to patch my cart id and chip id to sky3ds template.
I didnt use any other program like sky army knife to patch it

Aliogeek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I understand something about the ban system based on my own experience :
- I've played in the night with Mario Kart 7 on a public header (Sky3DS default : No ban)
- I play a lot with my private header : Never get banned

The ban system detects if 2 or more console are playing with the same header at the same time : If system return true, there's an automatic ban. If no, there's no ban. That's why a private header is 100% safe actually if used properly.

D

Deleted User

- I've played in the night with Mario Kart 7 on a public header (Sky3DS default : No ban)

The ban system detects if 2 or more console are playing with the same header at the same time : If system return true, there's an automatic ban. If no, there's no ban. That's why a private header is 100% safe actually if used properly.
I never knew that's how they detect people. Thank you!

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

And I need to patch the room and the template with my private header right?

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry to ask this but is there some way to convert card 1 type to card 2? I would like to use my sky3ds on powersaves but just card 2 games are working fine (pokemon oras, xy, animal crossing...)

jochemali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I banned almost time who Zone Blaze... i playing pokemon AS, header public...

What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc):Gateway

What game were you playing: Pokemon AS

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing:

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: 9.6

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: .3dz

If you were using a .3DZ file, from what game was the header you were you using: Pokemon X public header

Header Name: CTR-P-EK2A

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header public or private: public

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: eShop> Need update the emuNAND; not have miiverse

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: when i try connect inside the game

Any Additional info: Can skip the ban? i use a Old 3DS i have Ambassador Programme

Get unbanned ^^, today i can see my friend list and not appear the error message. BANNED TIME 2-3 WEEKS

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was banned two times. Could you check if I did everything right? because I'm afraid to be banned again.
I'm using sky3ds.
Im noob sorry to ask this

I got my private header using the powersave and made a header.bin

On Gateway rom patch, I loaded a rom and injected the header.bin then the rom was patched with my private header and the program did the auto chip id thing..

I did it with all my rom then I edited the sky3ds template with my private header and chip id values that GRP added to my rom.

On diskwriter I formated my sd card, loaded the new template with my private header and burned the "patched" rom.

Is that so?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1