Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Because it evolves.
Now Nintendo ban people for a MONTH, not a week. Perhaps it will become a permanent ban in the future.
when did that happened? and who told you that? your just scaring people nothing is happening. if they are doing this then people should use a private header close this topic and make a new one about how to get saved form ban so people know they can get banned so they use a private header.

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
when did that happened? and who told you that? your just scaring people nothing is happening. if they are doing this then people should use a private header close this topic and make a new one about how to get saved form ban so people know they can get banned so they use a private header.
Everyone in this thread who was banned recently.

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Mayhem1124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still think they have a set date when they unban and ban people. You might not get banned until this date, which might be why the previous guy got banned while he was on an eshop game. Especially since a lot of us got unbanned on the same day that others were banned.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Read the recent pages... Throughout this thread you can see how it developed from the start to where we are now. There's a lot of useful information here.

Marcos30df

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just got unbanned :-|

What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc): Sky3DS
What game were you playing: MH4U routine online, Pokemon XY only updating, SSB onlie for only 5-10 minutes but very laggy.
What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 9.7.0-25E
Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: .3DZ
Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: just eshop
Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try:i dont know
UNBANNED : 8 June 2015!!!

Friend tell when you got banned and when you got unbanned please. I'm banned since 06/08 for the frist time.

realsepoer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Friend tell when you got banned and when you got unbanned please. I'm banned since 06/08 for the frist time.

sorry forgot to mention that. Banned 17 May 2015, Unbanned 8 June 2015.

Can you post the detail? what game u playing? sky or gateway, online multiplayer or just offline, etc2. I cant help a lot, but i do really curious about 3ds banned, when i got unbanned and you just got banned...

Last edited by realsepoer,

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the bans happen hours/days after going online? If so, it might indicate that Nintendo flags your system to be banned later.

If you get banned immediately at a certain time, it might be that Nintendo bans on the spot when there's certain parameters met(Or not met).

D

Deleted User

I contacted Nintendo about this and they said it's only a temporary ban and that people get it by using r4 or anything like that, so i guess i got the ban earlier but didn't notice it when i used the blue card.

ZoneBlaze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used online services, but I don't stay on for long. I update data within Bravely Default(Adds villagers, etc) with a public/unchanged header. Maybe it's not long enough to be detected? Maybe an employee manually bans and there isn't an automatic system that flags or bans you on the spot...

jochemali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I banned almost time who Zone Blaze... i playing pokemon AS, header public...

What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc):Gateway

What game were you playing: Pokemon AS

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing:

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: 9.6

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: .3dz

If you were using a .3DZ file, from what game was the header you were you using: Pokemon X public header

Header Name: CTR-P-EK2A

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header public or private: public

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: eShop> Need update the emuNAND; not have miiverse

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: when i try connect inside the game

Any Additional info: Can skip the ban? i use a Old 3DS i have Ambassador Programme

D

Deleted User

I banned almost time who Zone Blaze... i playing pokemon AS, header public...

What flashcard were you using (Gateway or Sky3DS etc):Gateway

What game were you playing: Pokemon AS

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing:

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: 9.6

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: .3dz

If you were using a .3DZ file, from what game was the header you were you using: Pokemon X public header

Header Name: CTR-P-EK2A

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header public or private: public

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: eShop> Need update the emuNAND; not have miiverse

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: when i try connect inside the game

Any Additional info: Can skip the ban? i use a Old 3DS i have Ambassador Programme
"I banned amloast time who Zone Blaze..."?
I contacted Nintendo about this error code they said that it's a temporary ban that happens when you use r4 or anything like that, so you'll just have to wait. Most people get unbanned after a month.

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
I've used online services, but I don't stay on for long. I update data within Bravely Default(Adds villagers, etc) with a public/unchanged header. Maybe it's not long enough to be detected? Maybe an employee manually bans and there isn't an automatic system that flags or bans you on the spot...

I think updating data in Bravely Default is safe.
Games where you are online a lot of time are the ones being banned the most (Pokemon, MH4U, Smash, Mario Kart)
Also I noticed NOBODY has been banned on 9.4 or previous firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol