Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So how is it with (legit) cia files and going online on pasta CFW? Anyway to give those games a private header?

Prerona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I was banned on 12th May. Should have been unblocked yesterday/today. but still banned. :'( I was using sky3ds definitely with public header.

Prerona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Oh no. :'( I cant afford another device. And i need to be online to complete my pokedex. I only needed 5 to complete.

rennsport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: I am buying a NEW 3DS XL. How do I tell if it is banned or not? I don't believe the seller has any online games to sell at least.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Question: I am buying a NEW 3DS XL. How do I tell if it is banned or not? I don't believe the seller has any online games to sell at least.
You can't. Unless the owner tells you that it's displaying the banned error code, then you won't know until you attempt to go online with it.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
So how is it with (legit) cia files and going online on pasta CFW? Anyway to give those games a private header?
.cia files don't need headers.
There are people still being banned? Damn guys, stop hacking Pokémon!
It's about them using public headers. If you are banned for cheating, that's completely different.

Stratosfear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
thekarter104 said:
I have a question about this, can you get banned for installing and using the StreetPass extra games?

As far as I know, using StreetPass don't get you banned.

I've sent a mail to Nintendo about my ban, pretending that I bought my 3DS this week with the error. I'm waiting an answer. In 2 days, I will be banned since one month (first ban).

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've sent a mail to Nintendo about my ban, pretending that I bought my 3DS this week with the error. I'm waiting an answer. In 2 days, I will be banned since one month (first ban).

Thanks. I'll get the StreetPass games then if they're dumped.

Shawarma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I sent them an email asking for the 002-0102 error and the answer was "call to the customer service number".
Emails are useless

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol