Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It happened last night. I was using a private header ripped from a pokemon game, haven't used the header for other games, just MH4. The last time I used it was downloading LDC for mh4 like a month ago. Tried to go online last night and I was benned. Gateway emunand 9.5, sysnand 9.0.

According to your answers, you said you did use a public header a month ago for dlc. My theory is Nintendo must have kept a log on you and ban you after going through their list of logs.

Neverlies

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Just want to ask for an advice.
I've just bought a sky3ds and still haven't used it, and i don't necessarily intend to use it for online play: i already own the games i want to connect to the net.
Is it safer and more convenient for me to use a single private header for all the games on my flashcard, or to use different public headers (possibly not the default ones) for every game, so that at least they're matched? I would stil play online, but not with the flashcard.

Christian Rosado

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want to use your Sky3DS online, create an empty header for all games to prevent the flashcard to access online.

Could you help me with that mate. Some steps to create an empty header? So it stays completely offline. I know you gotta change something to FFFFFFFFF but dont know how on sky3ds.

thomas.pk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you help me with that mate. Some steps to create an empty header? So it stays completely offline. I know you gotta change something to FFFFFFFFF but dont know how on sky3ds.

I'm not 100% sure if this is right, but last night a finally made a private header for my sky3ds. I used the gateway rom patcher (search for download link its hard to find) and load the rom and change the header there. I don't know if it worked, but I tried saving a backup of the game from right clicking on the game from diskwriter because I lost the original file of the rom, and it had the save file on it too so I didn't have to start the game over.

frighs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im still using a public header and i just finished playing online with a friend on fantasy life?

been using this same header for 2 months now.

T

Are you using Nintendo MiiVerse? did you go online in miiverse? I have seen que communities only opens for you post, after you play the game, then enter the miiverse via console. There is a log in console whose talk to server what game you have played.

I never used miiverse in console and i still playing online with public headers.

Nephiel

Artificer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not 100% sure if this is right, but last night a finally made a private header for my sky3ds. I used the gateway rom patcher (search for download link its hard to find) and load the rom and change the header there. I don't know if it worked, but I tried saving a backup of the game from right clicking on the game from diskwriter because I lost the original file of the rom, and it had the save file on it too so I didn't have to start the game over.
AFAIK, if you're using Sky3DS, changing the header on the ROM file itself is useless. Sky3DS simply ignores it, choosing instead a (public) header for that game from its template file. So, to change headers on Sky3DS, you have to edit the template.

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
I am at 9.5 and i used miiverse before playing online with public headers. Then i never used it again.
I´m thinking something about miiverse and bans of public headers.

Probably, because once you connect with Miiverse it probably checks your game's header to know which game are you playing...

frighs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Probably, because once you connect with Miiverse it probably checks your game's header to know which game are you playing...

and miiverse´s community only opens for your comments, if you played the game. Then miiverse knowns the games that you´ve been playing.

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was about torip one of my own retail game for use it headers since it is mine for play fossil figthers I wanted to know is I am going to have any problem because most of my game are .cia and I cant find a .cia for fossil figthers soo I am going to rip my rpivate header from one of my retail games

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the tools on my computer now to check that but I am 99% sure it is my private header.

Hey, I am thinking now. If I was playing game and my wifi was just on but I wasn't doing anything in the game that requires online involvement like downloading or using in-game online services. Could that be another reason why I got banned? I may have had wifi on for a couple seconds while playing another game, that's the only other thing I can think of.
I have a hard time believing this. Unless Nintendo is looking for Pokemon headers. Then you simply just have to use a really old online game no one plays anymore.

That or someone else somehow was using that same header. I've been using the same private header for 3 months now.

.Den

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the topic appears to be dying out lately... Can it be interpreted that it's still more or less safe to use the Gateway (at least with PHeaders and .cia)? It seems to me that the number of people banned is still pretty low, and almost no one reports new bans. I was hesitant to buy a flashcard but I guess the chance to actually get banned is not really that high (?).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: