Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
They guy seems confused at what he has...I dunno. The only person keeping track of this is cyan.

uh,which part is confusing ?
1.Downloaded Ironfall from eshop worked fine,this was my latest working game onilne
2.Installed cia (OR) tried to redeem the code got the error

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uh,which part is confusing ?
1.Downloaded Ironfall from eshop worked fine,this was my latest working game onilne
2.Installed cia (OR) tried to redeem the code got the error

I'm banned since yesterday OR cia,all i did it connect to redeem latios code and within secs i received this error
the irony i have legit AS but OR is just to complete my bank

no for roms i use my own header or copy,this is cia downloaded recently and got the error msg immediately after trying to redeem the latias code
didnt even start online match

So which is it, banned on roms or on cia. As I stated you are confused at what you have. Clear it up.

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you ever ever ever played a ROM with public header before?

SF4 (MGS header if i remember was the only public i used)and that was moth ago,since then i played my P:AS,SSB and Animal crossing regularly (my own copies dump)with no problem at all,until i installed the cia file yesterday.

D

Deleted-355425

SF4 (MGS header if i remember was the only public i used)and that was moth ago,since then i played my P:AS,SSB and Animal crossing regularly (my own copies dump)with no problem at all,until i installed the cia file yesterday.

MGS fuct you over lol.. nothing to see here...

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It could be because you used MGS header, but like you said it's month old.
But I doubt the cia is the cause, users are not banned when playing, but when exiting the game and trying to reconnect.

You can play online, nintendo ban the user, the user can still continue to play online (there's no expulsion).
If you say that you redeem a code, it means you didn't connect online before redeeming it, there was no detection possible to ban you, so I don't see why you would be banned.

Not banned > Play online > detection > ban > continue playing online > stop playing > try to reconnect : fail
Not banned > redeem > ... you are not ban yet, so why the error?

What is this redeem menu? where is it located? do you have to be online first? disconnect then reconnect ?
offline > redeem
or
offline > online > redeem

MrEdgeworth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's a lot of discussions here and I'm quite sure it's already been asked. I have a Sky3DS and I want to play online therefore I need a private header. I also know I need a 3DS with a firmware between 4.1 and 9.2 I think, and an original game.

Here are my questions:

1) Can I use a private header from a game to another? Let's say I have the ID of my original Pokémon Omega game, can I apply it on my .3DZ Monster Hunter 4?
2) And if it's possible... How the hell can I dump the Pokémon game and apply that header on my .3DZ? Is there a link to an exploit or a tutorial?

Thank you very much!

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there's a lot of discussions here and I'm quite sure it's already been asked. I have a Sky3DS and I want to play online therefore I need a private header. I also know I need a 3DS with a firmware between 4.1 and 9.2 I think, and an original game.

Here are my questions:

1) Can I use a private header from a game to another? Let's say I have the ID of my original Pokémon Omega game, can I apply it on my .3DZ Monster Hunter 4?
2) And if it's possible... How the hell can I dump the Pokémon game and apply that header on my .3DZ? Is there a link to an exploit or a tutorial?

Thank you very much!

You're asking in the wrong place, buddy. This thread is for discussion/info gathering of bans.

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Here are my questions:

Thank you very much!

I'm not sure, I would like confirmation.
But you lose your backup.

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I use gateway atm for all my games, but if i were to buy Pokemon X (which i want to play) would i still risk being banned, despite using a retail card? (Is it even possible to use Retail cards with emuNAND?)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I use gateway atm for all my games, but if i were to buy Pokemon X (which i want to play) would i still risk being banned, despite using a retail card? (Is it even possible to use Retail cards with emuNAND?)
If you are alive, you have the risk to be banned. But nobody has reported being banned for that, yet.
Use classic mode in Gateway to run a retail card on emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny