Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
SuperSVGA
Date of ban report: Feb 10, 2015
Flashcard: Gateway 3DS
game type: CIA
header type: none
SysNAND: 4.5
EmuNAND: 9.5
used header: none
eShop/Miiverse blocked: no
other games blocked: yes
played games: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (CIA), Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (CIA), The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS ROM, headerless)
--> Other EmuNANDs still work online on the same console, so it's likely to be a different error. We are waiting for more information from SuperSVGA.

This is the one that stands out since the game type is CIA, everyone else who has been banned was running ROMs. I can't find much information on CIA so does anyone know if they have headers and if they're public?

What's the advantage of SuperSVGA running the CIA using the gateway instead of CFW?

Thanks.

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear Mr. SimpLeftw,

You registered yesterday, you have only one post, and you probably won't come back.
But I really need to know where does your Profile Picture come from.
Looking for it in Google Images only gets me to other accounts of yours, in different forums, from yonder years.
So in hope you come back someday I leave this question here, waiting for an answer.

Best regards,
sarkwalvein

PS: PMs are so out.

It is from to-love-ru

Reactions: sarkwalvein

konstanter

Trophies
XP
Country
Date of ban report: March 3, 2015
Flashcard: Sky3DS
game type: 3DS ROM
header type: public
SysNAND: 9.5
EmuNAND: none
used header: unmodified Sky3DS template file
played games: Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Smash Bros, Mario Kart 7

Played online 28th of february and did some shiny hunting on pokemon omega ruby with public header, went online yesterday to do some battling and I got the error code.
Tried playing other games but doesn't work, not even my retail alpha sapphire.

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you download the pokemon after using the serial codes from serebii? I was also fine for way over a month playing OR with a public header. I downloaded some of the serial code pokes and got banned, If you havn't give that a try if you're willing. Having said that I've redownloaded them all now with my private header and got the eON tickets and seems fine.

I just used Pokemon497, Pokémon 500 and Pokémon503 codes... and received them all.

just gonna see if it get banned now lol :P

are there any other codes??

T

Lister

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Code for Eon pass if you don't have.

2015LATIOSLATIAS in North America or POKEMON380381 in Europe.

You are not banned for use the code ? Your lucky (if u have public header, with private no prob).

jluna90

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
im banned too

Date of ban report: Feb 25, 2015
Flashcard: Sky3DS
game type: 3DS ROM
header type: public
SysNAND: ?
EmuNAND: none
used header: unmodified Sky3DS template file
played games: Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Bravely Default, Tomodachi Life

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
users didn't know they could get ban, and just found the ban thread when looking for the error they have?
To me it looks like users like to play with fire. They know they can be banned playing pokemon with public header, but they are still doing it.

Well, if nobody care about being banned, that's fine to continue experimenting with this, it provides more examples and better information on what's happening :P

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why people still are using public headers, especially the ones from the template file, baffles me to no end. That's the equivalent of streaking shouting "ARREST ME OFFICER!".

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why people still are using public headers, especially the ones from the template file, baffles me to no end. That's the equivalent of streaking shouting "ARREST ME OFFICER!".
"To lazy to do things different" kind of attitude, mixed with some naive "it didn't happen to me last time, it shouldn't happen today" kind of belief.
In other words, the typical lazy human being thingy.

Reactions: cvskid

Nephiel

Artificer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i buy a retail copy, and back it up using Gateway, and than add it to my microSD, will it have a private header?
Yes, but only as long as you don't share the backup or the retail cart with anyone else.

If i use a private header, but for all my roms, it's safe ?
Short answer: no. Long answer: No one has been banned YET for doing that. YET.

Dotmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are there any limitations to using private headers though? Say, i backup my retail Streetfighter, and add the Private header to Omega Ruby, im safe? I would be able to use all of its online features?

Tony8690

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are there any limitations to using private headers though? Say, i backup my retail Streetfighter, and add the Private header to Omega Ruby, im safe? I would be able to use all of its online features?

as far as our evidence has shown us... that should be ok but no one really knows what Nintendo are looking for...

they might still be able to find out that the header isn't for the game your playing.

all we can say for sure is that no one has been banned yet for using ONLY Private headers.

I am still using a Public header, not because I believe I wont be banned... its because im still testing the whole "using ANY public header will get you banned" theory.

iv been using mine for over a month now and still no ban, im not under the illusion that I will never be caught... it doesn't bother me if I am banned as I don't play games on my DS for online play...im just testing to see what happens and how long for.

T

Ryan1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
as far as our evidence has shown us... that should be ok but no one really knows what Nintendo are looking for...

they might still be able to find out that the header isn't for the game your playing.

all we can say for sure is that no one has been banned yet for using ONLY Private headers.

I am still using a Public header, not because I believe I wont be banned... its because im still testing the whole "using ANY public header will get you banned" theory.

iv been using mine for over a month now and still no ban, im not under the illusion that I will never be caught... it doesn't bother me if I am banned as I don't play games on my DS for online play...im just testing to see what happens and how long for.

T

you don't use the default header by sky3ds but other public headers where did you find those??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1