OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright so i have an R4, not a clone, with YSMenu 09.12.05, with the latest extinfo, savlib, and infolib and patched versions of GTA and SS. All the other games work just fine, but GTA and SS load about 90% (the bar at the bottom) but then it says Error=-82 please reset system, or something like that. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?

xIllxOwnxYourxAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh and the SS i have is the US version with the new rudolphs patch. it worked fine before on just the normal 1.18 firmware, but i wanted YSMenu, and now it doesnt work.
frown.gif

donofmy16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xIllxOwnxYourxAssx said:
Alright so i have an R4, not a clone, with YSMenu 09.12.05, with the latest extinfo, savlib, and infolib and patched versions of GTA and SS. All the other games work just fine, but GTA and SS load about 90% (the bar at the bottom) but then it says Error=-82 please reset system, or something like that. Does anyone know why and how i can fix this?
just reformat your micro sandisk shud wrk

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
donofmy16 said:
xIllxOwnxYourxAssx said:
What's a micro sandisk?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
donofmy16 said:
xIllxOwnxYourxAssx said:
What's a micro sandisk?
Someone thinks that the "SD" in "MicroSD" means "SanDisk" lol.

(( It's "Secure Digital" btw... ))

xIllxOwnxYourxAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a Mac though, so i cant open alot of the programs, because its an older mac, and none of the patching things or whatever you would need windows for work. could it be cuz the SS i have is patched? maybe the extinfo, etc. dont work on a patched rom..?
huh.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xIllxOwnxYourxAssx said:
I have a Mac though, so i cant open alot of the programs, because its an older mac, and none of the patching things or whatever you would need windows for work. could it be cuz the SS i have is patched? maybe the extinfo, etc. dont work on a patched rom..?
huh.gif
Well, there is a version of Darwine for older Macs that will run XDelta. Exactly how old is this Mac?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay