DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PSP 1001 running 5.00 m33-6.
When i try to access the PSN store or whatever i get "A connection error has occurred (80550F17)".
Is this cause the store is down, or am i doing something wrong?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Thanks Rydain. ( i knew youd show up eventually
tongue.gif
) i dont even have a good reason to access the PSN store. I guess i just wanted to see what was in there.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
This seems somewhat relevant here now, but I can get on the store now. Which is loading very badly, as in the only thing on the main menu is the upper bar stuff and the showcase game images, no new stuff and no sidebar navigation. Even though it keeps saying it's under maintence. I can still download stuff I've already had downloaded/activated. (Already downloaded the Patapon 3 Bald Cap DLC, and I'm downloading the game guide now) Don't know if this is just because I'm on a PSP Go or not, but it's neat. On 6.20 BRO-B5, so it might also have to do with the CFW.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Looks like i still cant connect. I think 5.00 m33-6 has been blocked for a long time.
I think i can upgrade to 5.50 but i breaks alot of stuff. If i cant keep my old stuff i dont want to lose any of the PSX compatibility i have going.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Ok. Looks like i still cant connect. I think 5.00 m33-6 has been blocked for a long time.
I think i can upgrade to 5.50 but i breaks alot of stuff. If i cant keep my old stuff i dont want to lose any of the PSX compatibility i have going.
I know updating to that 6.38 ME CFW doesn't break the savedata, and you should be able to connect since it's based off the latest OFW. No idea if PSX compatibility is affected or if you can use popsloader or anything like it on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM