Error 006 - 0612 after send data in street fighter IV 3DS

TakeSora25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Well... I got my 3ds a month ago, i discover the online and WOW, its so alive...
My favourite game is Street fighter, every version, so i start play and is really great...
One day, after the press start screen i say yes to the send information to the servers, and after that, says error 006 - 0612 when i try to connect
Any solution??? I will be great to play online again

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
That issue is about your nat, maybe you got nat3, I dont think its about the message you said

TakeSora25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
But, why the problem comes with the street fighter ``send data´´??? I play for 3 weeks without problems...
now i put the DMZ, and actualize the firmware of my router, but i just play 1 fight, and the error comes again...

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
The big trouble is nat will not change just for use dmz, just if you find out a bug for that game I got not idea, but I am pretty sure thats a nat issue because I got nat3 and I only can play mhxx without that issue, every game I tried gives me that 006-xxxx, it seems you are from venezuela, maybe I said something wrong, something could be the region of the game, at least monster hunter, if you got an usa console and you try to play monster hunter generations eur online it gives an error about services terms and conditions and you cannot play cuz it will show you everytime

El gran problema con la nat es que no cambiara solo por activar la dmz, ya que los proveedores te venden el servicio aparte, solo se me ocurre que encontraste un error del juego, pero estoy seguro que es un error de nat porque tengo nat3 y solo juego mhxx sin tal error, de ahi todos me dan 006-xxxx, algo podria ser la region del juego, por lo menos los monster hunter dan problemas con los terminos y condiciones, cuando jugas un juego europeo por si tu consola es americana

Reactions: TakeSora25

TakeSora25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hey man, thanks a lot!!! I search some information of NAT, so i will try the issue in another routers, another IP and all that...

Reactions: Doux91

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj