Homebrew Error 002-0102 Help

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes they are selling New3DS consoles for 100 bucks.

That said - it does require you to live in a country where black friday is even a thing to begin with...
Honestly, might just pick one of these up and a cart of either Sun or Moon, since it's not like I won't still have my save file and my hacked 3DS. I'll still be able to use my old save.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
huh.
"

- The current ban has a 15 days automatic ban lift.
- all banned users have been unbanned after 15 day.
- a user reported being re-banned. Still waiting for information to know if it's a second 15 days delay or a longer ban."

Seems all hope might not be lost for this system.

Either way, I could try to wait a few days then go to Nintendo support, say I got this second-hand 3DS and it can't play online. I wonder if they'd unban it.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh.
"

- a user reported being re-banned. Still waiting for information to know if it's a second 15 days delay or a longer ban."

Either way, I could try to wait a few days then go to Nintendo support, say I got this second-hand 3DS and it can't play online. I wonder if they'd unban it.
If you exclusively have 002-0102, I wouldn't be surprised if it is genuinely a 15 day ban, as they seemed to have made it a point to give some people the other ban, or BOTH at the same time.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
If you exclusively have 002-0102, I wouldn't be surprised if it is genuinely a 15 day ban, as they seemed to have made it a point to give some people the other ban, or BOTH at the same time.
I was able to access the eShop, so I'd say I am not banned from it?

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
huh.
"

where did you hear that? A perma ban is permanent

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about it, if it's the first ban it will posibly be only 15 days, but most of people have two diferent bans at same time, so does it mean they have perma ban? xDDDDD

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thinking about it, if it's the first ban it will posibly be only 15 days, but most of people have two diferent bans at same time, so does it mean they have perma ban? xDDDDD
Potentially, as I mentioned earlier, some people have the other ban which seems to completely block you from eshop, miiverse etc, I only received this ban, some recieved both at the same time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so how do you identify if you have one or both? eShop access or not from my understanding right?
Yeah if you can access the eshop and miiverse without getting that other error, you only have one afaik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr