Homebrew ErrDisp Luma 10.2.1 Only on Homebrew 3DSXL

Rikua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title states; I Just transferred my old 16GB SD to a properly formatted Fat32 64GB MicroSD and I cannot get ANY homebrew to boot up. Every game I have works perfect, but no dice on homebrew. I cannot reinstall any .cia's as I cannot get into FBI and clicking the Homebrew channel yields the same error. I have replaced my boot.3dsx as well to no avail. Any suggestions?

EDIT: TWiLight Menu++ works, but none of the essentials do. Also, re-inserting my 16GB card and everything works as it should. So I'm assuming some kind of install error on my HB.

Last edited by Rikua,

Rikua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check if your replacement SD card is fake, faulty, or dying.
  1. Copy everything off the SD card to a computer.
  2. Quadruple reformat.
  3. Full Write + Verify the empty card in H2testw. Do not skip.
I did just that, the card was for sure garbage. It was super weird that it let me boot ALL of my games when only 7.6 gb of 64gb was clean lol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did just that, the card was for sure garbage. It was super weird that it let me boot ALL of my games when only 7.6 gb of 64gb was clean lol
Check my signature for a replacement (micro)SD card. If you have no intention to migrate to a Nintendo Switch someday, stick to a 128 GB or smaller card (despite the 256 GB listings).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...