Hacking Err 2002-3502 when installing on Internal

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys

I am a modded Switch (Hekate/Atmosphere ) owner since 6 months now, never managed to install a game on the 'internal memory' (I know it is a SD card partition though) on my console.
Since day #1 I always get error 2002-3502 (0x1b5c02) (please check picture attached) when I try to install whatever game through Tinfoil on the internal memory.

I can Install games just fine on the other SD partition and never had crashes reporting the same error, just few freezes playing some unpolished indie games.
I d love to use those 27 gb too, is there a (possible easy) way to fix this?

P.S: I am not the person who modded the system

Thanks in advance!

G.

Attachments

• IMG_20210715_065621.jpg
    IMG_20210715_065621.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 130
Last edited by Karatevan,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys

I am a modded Switch (Hekate/Atmosphere ) owner since 6 months now, never managed to install a game on the 'internal memory' (I know it is a SD card partition though) on my console.
Since day #1 I always get error 2002-3502 (0x1b5c02) (please check picture attached) when I try to install whatever game through Tinfoil on the internal memory.

I can Install games just fine on the other SD partition and never had crashes reporting the same error, just few freezes playing some unpolished indie games.
I d love to use those 27 gb too, is there a (possible easy) way to fix this?

P.S: I am not the person who modded the system

Thanks in advance!

G.
Did you try using TinWoo Installer?

Reactions: Karatevan

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Dust2dust @Draxzelex TinWoo does not solve the issue, it gives exactly the same error. At this point I give for granted that a 'new installer' is not the medicine. Updating Atmosphere may solve this issue

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It might also be related to SD card issues. Maybe reformatting the card is in order. Make sure it's FAT32, and not a fake card.

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It might also be related to SD card issues. Maybe reformatting the card is in order. Make sure it's FAT32, and not a fake card.
The card is perfect, because all the games I play are installed there, simply, they are not installed on 'internal memory' partition.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q