Hacking EOS Cheats

Cawk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the new EOS SP1 and I have no idea how to add cheats. :/ My old .scc one's don't work and I've heard that you need to use .dat now. How do I make a .dat cheat?

Cawk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm... yeah, I did all that. I downloaded the the .dat one from gbatemp cheats, renamed it usercheat.dat and put /dsone, but I don't seem to have any cheats for my games still. :/ Also, what if I want to add my own cheats?

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cawk said:
Umm... yeah, I did all that. I downloaded the the .dat one from gbatemp cheats, renamed it usercheat.dat and put /dsone, but I don't seem to have any cheats for my games still. :/ Also, what if I want to add my own cheats?
Um, what about downloading the actual USRCHEAT.DAT file that's in that link?

Cawk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've done that. I've downloaded it, named it usercheat.dat, and put it in the /dsone folder on my sd card. Is that right?

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cawk said:
Yeah, I've done that. I've downloaded it, named it usercheat.dat, and put it in the /dsone folder on my sd card. Is that right?
There's a file named "usrcheat.dat" already on the cheat database. Download that, and put it in your _dsone folder.

Or you may be renaming it incorrectly. Make sure it's usrcheat.dat, instead of usercheat.dat. Just to clarify, you aren't adding the .dat to the end of the filename either (I'm pretty sure you know this already, but I'm just clarifying).

Cawk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, I named it wrong. I feel like a dumb ass... xD Thanks, Uncle FEEL.

EDIT: K, I guess I'm really stupid or something. I named it usrcheat.dat, I even tried USRCHEAT.DAT, usrcheat.DAT, put it in the dsone folder and I STILL can't get cheats. It's in patch mode and I have cheats turned on, yet I don't see any for any of my games... ;_; What else could I be doing wrong?

EDIT 2: Well I guess it would help if I dowloaded the usrcheat.dat instead of the cheat.dat.... >_> fml. Thanks anyways for all the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol