EOS Cheats

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Cawk, Feb 15, 2010.

Feb 15, 2010

EOS Cheats by Cawk at 8:14 PM (2,799 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Cawk
    OP

Newcomer Cawk Member

United States
    I have the new EOS SP1 and I have no idea how to add cheats. :/ My old .scc one's don't work and I've heard that you need to use .dat now. How do I make a .dat cheat?

2. helpme

Member helpme GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  3. Cawk
    OP

Newcomer Cawk Member

United States
    Umm... yeah, I did all that. I downloaded the the .dat one from gbatemp cheats, renamed it usercheat.dat and put /dsone, but I don't seem to have any cheats for my games still. :/ Also, what if I want to add my own cheats?

4. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    Um, what about downloading the actual USRCHEAT.DAT file that's in that link?

5. Cawk
    OP

Newcomer Cawk Member

United States
    Yeah, I've done that. I've downloaded it, named it usercheat.dat, and put it in the /dsone folder on my sd card. Is that right?

6. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    There's a file named "usrcheat.dat" already on the cheat database. Download that, and put it in your _dsone folder.

Or you may be renaming it incorrectly. Make sure it's usrcheat.dat, instead of usercheat.dat. Just to clarify, you aren't adding the .dat to the end of the filename either (I'm pretty sure you know this already, but I'm just clarifying).

7. Cawk
    OP

Newcomer Cawk Member

United States
    All right, I named it wrong. I feel like a dumb ass... xD Thanks, Uncle FEEL.

EDIT: K, I guess I'm really stupid or something. I named it usrcheat.dat, I even tried USRCHEAT.DAT, usrcheat.DAT, put it in the dsone folder and I STILL can't get cheats. It's in patch mode and I have cheats turned on, yet I don't see any for any of my games... ;_; What else could I be doing wrong?

EDIT 2: Well I guess it would help if I dowloaded the usrcheat.dat instead of the cheat.dat.... >_> fml. Thanks anyways for all the help.

8. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia