Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
cancelled.png

Unfortunately, due to poor view and download numbers, I have decided that it is unwise to continue this podcast. 100 views per podcast just ain't cutting it. SquareSpace, Raid Shadow Legends, Manscape and Harry's do not wan me to run adverts on my show, because "it's not financially viable".
I do not see any other way to finance this show, and fuck doing it out of my own pocket. Do you even know HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO HOST MY SHOW ON APPLE FUCKING PODCASTS? Too damn much! I can't fucking afford this shit! Not to mention, there's a fucking QUARANTINE going on and I can't go to work! Every episode, I tell you bumfucks to share the podcast with your friends, family, and shit. Fuck it, you might've at least listened to the podcast more than twice! Do you think I'm going to just sit here every thursday evening reading your stupid fucking threads for free? Do I have NOTHING better to do? At first, I thought I need to build a fanbase, but after 10 fucking episodes all I get is some guy from Minnesota, a furry, a demon from hell and a weather bot. Are you fucking kidding me. This is it, I'm done, I'm fucking done with this. Fuck you, entitled brats!

From now on, I put my time and effort into my new passion - jump rope videos. It is now my dream to become a professional jump rope master. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and share my video as much as you can. Thank you very much! :)

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Let me just check what date it is hmmmm.

Oh yes now I understand :rofl2:

Do I have NOTHING better to do? At first, I thought I need to build a fanbase, but after 10 fucking episodes all I get is some guy from Minnesota, a furry, a demon from hell and a weather bot. Are you fucking kidding me. This is it, I'm done, I'm fucking done with this. Fuck you, entitled brats!

Very funny Ukrainian Joke ?
....can not laugh.:P

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should not have expected a huge audience during COVID-19. People have to protect their nose, eyes, ears, mouth, penis, and anus during these trying times. You can get it from inserting things into any of those.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly you always had a greater passion for jump rope than podcasting, just like your father

I'm glad you are finally following your heart!

Reactions: AlanJohn

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Honestly you always had a greater passion for jump rope than podcasting, just like your father

I'm glad you are finally following your heart!
@AlanJohn could jump rope while doing the EoFCast. Thats what's called a win win situation :rofl2:

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You should not have expected a huge audience during COVID-19. People have to protect their nose, eyes, ears, mouth, penis, and anus during these trying times. You can get it from inserting things into any of those.
So... handjobs? Always knew it was an underrated skill.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People have to protect their nose, eyes, ears, mouth, PENIS, and anus during these trying times. You can get it from inserting things into any of those.

Jesus what kinda freak inserts things into their penis???

Also as its not on your list I guess I'm safe inserting things into my vajayjay :evil:

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Do I have NOTHING better to do? At first, I thought I need to build a fanbase, but after 10 fucking episodes all I get is some guy from Minnesota, a furry, a demon from hell and a weather bot. Are you fucking kidding me. This is it, I'm done, I'm fucking done with this. Fuck you, entitled brats!

Instead of :shit: on us grateful Tempers you should be grateful for this quality of your Audience...:D

100 views per podcast just ain't cutting it.

This is not Youtube...:P:evil:

As already mentioned,be grateful about 100 quality Views than 4.314.535.742 :shit: Views.....:D

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait who was the furry again

Reactions: Alexander1970

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus what kinda freak inserts things into their penis???

Also as its not on your list I guess I'm safe inserting things into my vajayjay :evil:

I thought the same thing, but after watching a video called "2 kids in a sandbox" I learned that human anatomy can be very painfully flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: With other peoples couches