Hacking EO3 on dstt?

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yep its sad but true the ttds is dead for a long time.
i will just wait a little because i just want to buy a acekard2 when i know it will work on the 3ds or just but a new card when they release the 3ds, so i will keep waiting for those good people to fiz most opf the news one.. but this kind of game is very good, but people dont like very much so maybe it will be a while till someone fix is

zdarlight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
but i remember , when DSTT didn't need any updates to play new games. When new game is out, you could instantly play it, no patches no anything. so could you explain this to me?

Kaero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zdarlight said:
but i remember , when DSTT didn't need any updates to play new games. When new game is out, you could instantly play it, no patches no anything. so could you explain this to me?
The DSTT never did that. The flashcards that actually do are the DSTWO and the Acekard with the AKAIO new AP fix function. I think the japanese fixes released should be working though.

zdarlight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
but i never had error -4 or -5 before. i remember when scribblenauts came out, i could play them instantly. the same with kingdom hearts and many other games.

Kaero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kingdom Hearts? Yeah right.
There must have been updates placed on your card beforehand. There's no way the DSTT could have run THAT game back then without updates.

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Trust me, those games needed updates. Updates weren't as slow as they are now, they they were still needed. About the only thing I can think of is where ever you acquired your games has them cracked for poor quality cards like the DSTT instead of being a clean ROM. Still, that wouldn't have been on day 1 of release for the games.

zdarlight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes it was! maybe i used ysmenu, thats why. but like i said, scribblenauts showed up even before it's release day on romulation, I downloaded it and played instantly, it worked fully. i know you are right, but it is just a fact, that most of the games worked without errors. other games that didn't work, showed white screen or something, but i never had an error like -4 or -5 before.

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
zdarlight said:
yes it was! maybe i used ysmenu, thats why. but like i said, scribblenauts showed up even before it's release day on romulation, I downloaded it and played instantly, it worked fully. i know you are right, but it is just a fact, that most of the games worked without errors. other games that didn't work, showed white screen or something, but i never had an error like -4 or -5 before.
ITs because games didnt Have AP on then so they worked on any flashcard right away
then nintendo started slowly putting AP on games like chorono tigger.. and one game or another, always making diffentes kind of AP, now almost every game for the DS hava a AP.

xaeroak15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darcangel said:
zdarlight said:
ITs because games didnt Have AP on then so they worked on any flashcard right away
then nintendo started slowly putting AP on games like chorono tigger.. and one game or another, always making diffentes kind of AP, now almost every game for the DS hava a AP.
Agree, and the xx way future will be more zigzag...

now EO3 works on DSTWO, akaio and r4wood...maybe some others also can...

zdarlight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm looking forward to play it on my dstt
smile.gif

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dose this game just have white screens on load ?

not errcodes ?

If so this mean's you can get the boot hex with the code genrator - just needs altering abit and some help from extinfo.dat

They are codes in extinfo and infolib

BJ3E 00000000

Mabe it's just the boot hex that might need a change for infolib.dat

Match your GameID how to http://gbatemp.net/t258415-thread-for-peop...t&p=3209149

To This GameID BJ3E C5CCAACD

Download this to tester , backup your original infolib and extinfolib

http://www.mediafire.com/?9nep6b633vm8l1z

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
xaeroak15 said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9nep6b633vm8l1z

After using it, i got a direct freeze without any -4 on ttmenu when boot
Using ysmenu it loaded successfully but the white screen followed

BJ3E 00000000

Is in extinfo.dat

I wonder if it needs changing to it's proper encrypted game ID BJ3E 57EDA662

The question is dose it gave an errcode=-4 with the game ID taken out of infolib.dat ? - are don't use infolib to test

EDIT: The japan ROM is fixed - it can be useful

EDIT: first two offset changes

(J) ROM

0x02000440
0x02000A18

(U) ROM

0x02000420 or 0x02000400
0x020009F8

First three offset's worked out at for the (U) rom

CODE0x02000400ÂÂORÂÂ0x02000420

1C 00 9F E5 00 10 90 E5 18 20 9F E5 02 00 51 E1
72 10 A0 03 08 10 C0 05 8E 10 A0 03 C4 10 C0 05
1E FF 2F E1 60 68 14 02 34 5D 09 E0

0x020009F8 88 FE FF EA

0x02003E64 00 0C A0 E1 21 04 80 E1 00 10 A0 E3

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So no one knows what is wrong with it? or anyone know hao to fix it?
anyway gus thanks for tring, and if there is someone out there tring to fiz, will get my thanks too

and hoope someone fix it soon
tii ther I will be playinf fable 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning