samzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
We have now changed the item status to "7 Days"
Please expect about a week before we process your order.
Thank you for you patience. We understand everybody is very excited to get
their product(s) and we'll process all pending orders as fast as we can when
the units get in stock.
received today from divineo.com
cry.gif

I'm really kicking myself for not ordering from hopebuy or divineo.cn

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, FWIW again... Just got an email from Divineo.com about my july 6th preorder:

Dear Customer,
We have now changed the item status to "7 Days"
Please expect about a week before we process your order.
Thank you for you patience. We understand everybody is very excited to get their product(s) and we'll process all pending orders as fast as we can when the units get in stock.
Regards,
Assistant Manager
Divineo.com

Another weeeeeek! Aye Carumba! Oh well, one magical day....

UGH, this is horrible news. I am going on a week long trip starting next thursday! I hope it arrives before then.
BTW I also ordered on the 6th when it was at the lower price, but I have not recieved this email...

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i would be so pissed if i'm not part of the first shipment of g6 lite's at divineo.com

When did you order? Divineo assured me that I would be in the first shipment.. they made it sound like I was the first to order
smile.gif
It just kinda sucks how I payed alot more at divineo.com (g6lite + passcard3+ $36 shipping), but will be recieving it later

samzor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i would be so pissed if i'm not part of the first shipment of g6 lite's at divineo.com

When did you order? Divineo assured me that I would be in the first shipment.. they made it sound like I was the first to order
smile.gif
It just kinda sucks how I payed alot more at divineo.com (g6lite + passcard3+ $36 shipping), but will be recieving it later

according to the order confirmation I ordered on the 18th of july.

wacko.gif
blink.gif

tomei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here are some pics of the box and covers. I formatted and installed the lastest loader on it. Only have DS games to play right now but the compatibility is 100%.

NDSL001.jpg
NDSL002.jpg
NDSL003.jpg

NDSL004.jpg
NDSL005.jpg

newfire01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

smile.gif

according to the order confirmation I ordered on the 18th of july.

wacko.gif
blink.gif

Well.. who knows you may be in the first shipment. You can always just send them an email asking. I feel your pain... same thing happened to me with the m3 sd when it was first released. I didnt get it until the 4th shipment from divineo.com even though i ordered it a few days after it went on presale. Good Luck!
PS Im sure this wait will be worth it
yaynds.gif

tomei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here are some pics of the box and covers. I formatted and installed the lastest loader on it. Only have DS games to play right now but the compatibility is 100%.

Do you have to format the card to update it?
No, I just wanted to do a fresh install and PDA function took up like 80mb of space. I got rid of it because its in Chinese and I already have PDA functions on my phone plus I can put more games on the G6 Lite.

fatfree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It plays GBA just as good too. So far, non compatibility issues yet for me. I love it!!! It was schedule for delivery of tomorrow, but the UPS dude came today!

archangelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered on July 10th from divineo.com and I still haven't received shipping confirmation or any type confirmation for that matter. I really doubt you or me will be on the first shipment samzor

E

exile

Unfortunately, none have shipped from divineo.com yet. Still waiting myself and no reports of anyone getting a shipment confirmation yet. I sure hope it is soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol