Hacking Emunand9 Not Opening

RyanCoolReal96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am using a downgraded old 3Ds XL on firmware version 9.2. I have homebrew grid launcher. I have Emunand9 on it and when I try to open it from custom firmware ReiNand, it flashed red a couple of times on the bottom screen and shoots me back to the grid laucher. How can I fix this? Please Help!

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am using a downgraded old 3Ds XL on firmware version 9.2. I have homebrew grid launcher. I have Emunand9 on it and when I try to open it from custom firmware ReiNand, it flashed red a couple of times on the bottom screen and shoots me back to the grid laucher. How can I fix this? Please Help!
You have a partial downgrade. Run SysUpdater again.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's bad practice to double post. I'd avoid doing it in future, you might end up annoying people ^^

Reactions: astronautlevel

frosty5689

Trophies
XP
Country
Which entry point did you use to get into grid launcher?

If you booted into EmuNAND and then launched grid launcher, you can't launch anything that requires arm9 access.

You will need to enter grid launcher using menuhax, browserhax, ninjhax, oothax from SysNAND

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

If you booted into EmuNAND and then launched grid launcher, you can't launch anything that requires arm9 access.

You will need to enter grid launcher using menuhax, browserhax, ninjhax, oothax from SysNAND
I don't think he has EmuNAND set up yet and has a partial downgrade (still using 2.50-11 NATIVE FIRM)

RyanCoolReal96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

menuhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...