Hacking Emunand with atmosphere without SXOS

MrEl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

First of all, I apologize if there's a tutorial or thread for this. I just couldn't find the exact information I wanted, so I decided to post it here.
If there's one out there, please excuse me and help me locate the thread! I'd highly appreciate any help provided.

Long story short, I've been using Atmosphere to play offline games only (dirtied my NAND)! What's the best (lowest-risk) to play online with sysnand? Should I just factory reset? Use Haku33 (as FAQs recommend) to clean the nand and set up from the beginning? Is there any tutorial? The tutorial I've been seeing about setting up emunand looks very outdated... BTW I currently set my switch to be in auto RCM whenever it turns on/off (not sure if I have to disable this)

Last edited by MrEl,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

First of all, I apologize if there's a tutorial or thread for this. I just couldn't find the exact information I wanted, so I decided to post it here.
If there's one out there, please excuse me and help me locate the thread! I'd highly appreciate any help provided.

Long story short, I've been using Atmosphere to play offline games only (dirtied my NAND)! What's the best (lowest-risk) to play online with sysnand? Should I just factory reset? Use Haku33 (as FAQs recommend) to clean the nand and set up from the beginning? Is there any tutorial? The tutorial I've been seeing about setting up emunand looks very outdated... BTW I currently set my switch to be in auto RCM whenever it turns on/off (not sure if I have to disable this)
There is practically nothing you can do to if you do not have a clean eMMC backup. People have been banned after using Haku33 and factory resets so those will not help you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...