Hacking Question EMUNAND-which is most safer safer? sxos or atmosphere ?

Punisher1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi guys, I'm on sx os with emunand for a long time, I would like to switch to atmosphere to use sysclk.
is the emunand of atmosphere as safe as that of sx os? Is it safe to switch to atmosphere now? I use the sysnand to play online with the original games and I wouldn't want to be banned ...
I thank all those who will help me :lol::lol::lol:

Phenj

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What do you mean by safe? Your EmuNAND should always be offline, therefore making it 100% safe anyway.

Punisher1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What do you mean by safe? Your EmuNAND should always be offline, therefore making it 100% safe anyway.
I mean, if i dirty the emunand with nsp etc. .. the emummc of atmos is as safe as that of sxos ? I just use the sysnand I risk the ban?

Phenj

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mean, if i dirty the emunand with nsp etc. .. the emummc of atmos is as safe as that of sxos ? I just use the sysnand I risk the ban?
SYSnand and EMUnand are completely separate, you can do whatever you want on your offline EMUnand and be fine. (I've been installing all kind of stuff on my off. emunand with SX-OS for months now).

Punisher1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
SYSnand and EMUnand are completely separate, you can do whatever you want on your offline EMUnand and be fine. (I've been installing all kind of stuff on my off. emunand with SX-OS for months now).
yes, I know, I was wondering if the atmosphere emuMMC is as safe as that of sxos, only this .. ;)

Deleted member 129634

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm pretty sure that what OP is asking about is if atmosphere emunand is as safe as sx os emunand in terms of stability, like, as atmosphere emunand is still in beta it might have bugs that make it still redirect some writes to sysnand instead, making it less safer than sx os implementation.

Phenj

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm pretty sure that what OP is asking about is if atmosphere emunand is as safe as sx os emunand in terms of stability, like, as atmosphere emunand is still in beta it might have bugs that make it still redirect some writes to sysnand instead, making it less safer than sx os implementation.
He said something about a dirty emunand so i'm pretty sure he's talking about security and ban proof.

Punisher1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes, that's exactly what I was wondering, thanks :):lol:. so better to wait a little longer to go from sxos to atmosphere right?

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys, I'm on sx os with emunand for a long time, I would like to switch to atmosphere to use sysclk.
is the emunand of atmosphere as safe as that of sx os? Is it safe to switch to atmosphere now? I use the sysnand to play online with the original games and I wouldn't want to be banned ...
I thank all those who will help me :lol::lol::lol:
They are both "safe". Sx emunand is more stable at the moment though. However in about a month atmosphere emunand will probably be as stable or even more stable as sx emunand. I would recommend waiting for the 0.9.2 enunand bugfix update and for hekate and kosmos to update.

Punisher1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They are both "safe". Sx emunand is more stable at the moment though. However in about a month atmosphere emunand will probably be as stable or even more stable as sx emunand. I would recommend waiting for the 0.9.2 enunand bugfix update and for hekate and kosmos to update.
ok, then I'll wait for the next update of the atmosphere, better not risk ... thanks to everyone for the advice

Punisher1993

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
He said something about a dirty emunand so i'm pretty sure he's talking about security and ban proof.
scusami, solo ora ho visto che sei italiano. in un altro post ho letto che sei passato da sx os ad atmosphere. con il metodo che hai usato per convertire la emunand di sx a quella di atmosphere funziona tutto ? c'è questa procedura va bene ?
[emummc]
emummc_enabled = 1
emummc_sector = 0x2
emummc_nintendo_path = Emutendo

Reactions: thaikhoa and Phenj

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@