Hacking Emunand problem

DDR4Life

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an issue on trying to get my backup files to be recognized by my N3ds after formating my emunand. After trying to copy my files back to the sd card it won't recognize the files. Any method to get my previous emunand stuff back on? I don't want to reinstall everything.

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
No, you need restore the previous emuNAND.

I guess you can treat the emuNAND as a sort of "Table of Contents" for the stuff. Without it the 3DS won't recognize the files inside the SD Card.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like have a copy of the sd card contents?

You have to use Emunand tool to extract emunand.bin and also copy all your files to make a backup, just copying the files isn't a backup.

When you format emunand it changes so your old files aren't recognized anymore, and you have to inject emunand.bin back.

DDR4Life

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If its the emunand tool with that emunand.bin file, i do have that if thats what your talking about.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have to use Emunand tool to extract emunand.bin and also copy all your files to make a backup, just copying the files isn't a backup.

When you format emunand it changes so your old files aren't recognized anymore, and you have to inject emunand.bin back.
Yeah I have the bin file. But how do I inject it back in the 3ds?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo