Hacking Emunand does it need to be 32gb

r_al_sim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does the emunand partition need to be 32gb or can it be bigger can it be 128gb is there a way to edit the file system to use the full partition.

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well the hardware is limited to a 256GB flash module and if u place one with nand backup migrated to it expand the partition to it. would work so I guess there's no limit other than the size of sd card.

there's only one thing I can think of doing this for a emunand is to hide installed nsps in the hidden partition to be overly protective. no performance benefits at all

r_al_sim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well the hardware is limited to a 256GB flash module and if u place one with nand backup migrated to it expand the partition to it. would work so I guess there's no limit other than the size of sd card.

there's only one thing I can think of doing this for a emunand is to hide installed nsps in the hidden partition to be overly protective. no performance benefits at all

that was my thinking if nintendo start banning people on the contents of the sd card (which would be easy to implement) it could help hide things

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: