Hacking Emunand and sysnand on 2 memory cards

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to have one switch use 2 memory cards for sysnand and emunand?

I don't quite get the emunand implementation yet and I'm waiting for a slightly easier process. But I want to know how easy it is to swap between the two.

Would it eventually get as easy as booting up without the dongle and going into sysnand (with the ofw card) and booting with dongle into emunand (with cfw card)? Or am I oversimplifying it?

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know the card can be partitioned multiple times. But I have a 256gb on my unpatched switch and another 256gb coming that I'm not sure should go into my 2nd vita or to the switch.

I wanted to know how easy it would be to swap around the cards...

PHiLiPZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
The hw slot for cards doesn’t seem indestructible so I prefer to avoid manipulating with microsd card as much as I can.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The hw slot for cards doesn’t seem indestructible so I prefer to avoid manipulating with microsd card as much as I can.
This. I've already ruined one. They're quite cheaply built and the connectors to the boards are even more fragile. I just use ftp now. I dont ever take out my SD anymore

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But would it be possible to have this kind of set up in the future? I'm eventually going to get a 2nd switch when the switch revision drops anyway. Just thinking about options in the mean time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill