Hacking EmuMMC won’t boot. Stock and stock cfw will

TragicKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently last night I was installing games and one was corrupt. PK swrd. So I deleted it. So I rebooted to payload to make sure everything set right. Well when I booted EmuMMC it said. Uknown Pkg1 version. Failed to launch HOS! So I tried a bunch of things and deleted everything but the Nintendo folder and Emu folder and reinstalled everything and now when I boot EmuMMC the screen lights up after the Hekate logo and stays black. Any tips?

Edit: so just messing around waiting for a reply I try to use lockpick and incog and both say unknown pkg1 too when I try to dump it it says a bunch of red text in the picture. This may help figure out what’s wrong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    948.6 KB · Views: 458
Last edited by TragicKnight,

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So recently last night I was installing games and one was corrupt. PK swrd. So I deleted it. So I rebooted to payload to make sure everything set right. Well when I booted EmuMMC it said. Uknown Pkg1 version. Failed to launch HOS! So I tried a bunch of things and deleted everything but the Nintendo folder and Emu folder and reinstalled everything and now when I boot EmuMMC the screen lights up after the Hekate logo and stays black. Any tips?

pic of root of sd card

TragicKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry using my phone to post. I just don’t want to lose my EmuMMC because of the games I have installed on it. Don’t have good internet. I got HughesNet so doing all that again would suck.

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry using my phone to post. I just don’t want to lose my EmuMMC because of the games I have installed on it. Don’t have good internet. I got HughesNet so doing all that again would suck.

without seeing pics, i assume ur emummc.ini is not there anymore, so re-add it and it should boot up if everything else is set up properly

TragicKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s giving me an error when I try to upload

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Apparently gbatemp don’t like mobile kept logging me out

Attachments

• 1E6CF1B8-CF2A-4D5A-B2B0-0956C440A751.jpeg