Hacking emuMMC stuck on boot logo after updating Atmosphere and Hekate to latest version

oli200110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hey guys, i have recently updated to system version 13.0.0, while also updating Atmosphere to 1.1.1 and Hekate to 5.6.3. I've checked my hekate_ipl.ini and it uses package3, and i'm also trying to boot into emuMMC the "new way" with fusee, instead of fusee_primary.bin, etc.
However, my emuMMC still fails to boot past the Nintendo Switch logo. My OF and Homebrew sysNand boot normally using Hekate.
For extra information, i have my SD card formatted to FAT32, it is not fake, and it has worked perfectly for months now. I'm also using the latest sigpatches i found here on GBATemp. And yes, using both the hekate payload and fusee in TegraRcmGUI fail to work:( i've also tried using fusee in the Payloads option in the Hekate menu, that also freezes my Switch.

If you have ANY ideas, i would be really greatful!!!! Thanks in advance!

Mr_P

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
had the same issue and did this to eventually fix, but i do use the emuMMc option on mine (not sure about sysMMC cfw):

PLEASE MAKE A COMPLETE BACKUP OF THE SD FIRST JUST IN CASE :D

• renamed the atmosphere, boot loader & switch folders on the root of the SD card by adding "old_" in front of the name ( so old_atmosphere, etc)

• Added the atmosphere, hekate & signature patches to the SD card from the downloaded files you got from Github i assume

• Put fusee.bin in to the payloads folder inside the boot loader folder

• Make sure the hekate_ipl.ini file is inside the bootloader folder

• Booted the switch with TegraRCM using the hekate 5.6.3 bin file and went from there
After that I added some of the stuff back I needed like the .nro files for the apps I use and the payloads etc. I am no expert though so I don't know what other things may need to be set up again - for example if you used incognito or 90nds etc. For me I think it was the fact I merged the folders initially and it caused a problem

Reactions: oli200110

oli200110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thank you!
After trying it out the other day, Hekate asked for the date (for some reason), and i also dropped the payload in the payloads folder inside the bootloader folder (which i previously thought were only if i manually wanted to choose a payload), and it booted normally rigth after!;) i did the old-folder-renaming thing a few days ago, so there was no need for that. Thank you for the both of you!!!

Reactions: deathblade200

oli200110

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This seems to be the case again, even though i did nothing:( i updated hekate to 5.6.5, atmosphere to 1.2.4, and my sigpatches to the latest version, but still no success, i'm stuck at the boot logo on emuMMC. My emuMMC is on fw 12.1.0.
Do i still mess up something? Should i just format my SD card, restore emuMMC, and try again, or do i have any resorts before this solution? Thank you in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy