Hacking EmuMMC problem

Overwrite_Pixel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a long ride so I'll try to make this quick. I updated Atmosphere and Hekate, then updated my sysnand to 9.1.0 from 9.0.1 (needed Internet access for Splatoon 2). After rebooting, I booted into my emunand to do the same thing. Updated the system via Choi, prompted me to restart. I restarted, but it got to the sept logo, then back to RCM. No errors. Just black RCM screen. I contacted the HB Server, they suspected that it was corrupted and told me to get rid of the old nand and replace it with a new one. I backed up the old one, which is probably incomplete and useless now, reformatted the emunand's partition to fat32 with 16 kb clusters, and reinstalled the emunand. I tried to boot it. Same results: Hekate - IPL splashscreen, then Atmosphere splashcreen, then RCM. I have tried everything in my power to fix this (formated the entire SD card, reinstalling emunands, editing it via nxnandmanager, using exfat, updated every single file) and no avail. Hekate CAN boot sysnand. Just not emunand.

I'm extremely frustrated and desperate for guidance. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: