Hacking Emulator Issue on both my Vita AND PSP

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this is on both Devices, I am not sure where to Post this, but......
I have the CPS1PSP and CPS2PSP Emulators (2.3.5 and the Rom Hack Bxx Version). Now for some reason, I can Load hsf2 on both Devices, no matter what Emulator. But if I run a sfa or sfz Game (including 2 and 3) on both Devices, no matter which Emulator, it Crashes Adrenaline AND the PSP. I can run mshvsf, and am testing out any other Games I can. But it is odd that only certain Games I am having problems with.

But I got another PSP running exactly the same thing, and it has no problems.

No Problems Device
PSP 3001 (Model 09g)
6.60 Pro-C
32GB MS Pro Duo Card

Device WITH Problems - Note: Never had Problems with these before. Just now noticing.
PSP 3001 (Model 03g)
6.20 Pro-C2
MicroSD Adapter with 64GB Card

I can run PSP Games with no problems. I can even run Midway Arcade Treasures and run a Game from inside it, like Mortal Kombat.

Edit:
Games not able to run:
Street Fighter Alpha/Zero Series
Apparently SSF2 Games
xmcota

Last edited by Smoker1,

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything was working perfectly before. Just started doing this, out of nowhere. Not sure why. The only other thing I can think of is the Themes I have been trying to get working on both my Vita and the Problematic Device. Tried using CXMB, but I can never get them to work on either Device. Otherwise, I have made no other changes to the Devices. I removed the Themes and CXMB Plugin, but it still is not working.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So now you have the stock theme and all plugins disabled? Your games should now run. It’s strange for them just to stop. Something should’ve made them stop. Did you update any plugins recently?

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, this is what happens. I was wondering what the Memory Card does. I Press O on a Rom, Press O again to Load it, it starts blinking for about 1 Second, then stops. About 10 Seconds later, the Device shuts off.

I Disabled ALL Plugins except Categories Lite.. Still happens.
Disabled ALL the Plugins - Still happens

I deleted the Emulators on my Vita, then Copied from the Working Emus to my Vita. Works perfectly now.

Last edited by Smoker1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night