Emulating GB, GBC, NES on GBA Flash cart...

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by Schizoanalysis, Dec 16, 2009.

Dec 16, 2009
  1. Schizoanalysis
    OP

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    Hi,

I used to have a Supercard for GBA and it ran GB/GBC/NES roms through an in-software emulator.
    But I sold that, and now have a EZFlash IV and M3 Perfect...

But these don't work "as is" with the GB/GBC/NES roms...

I have looked into emulators for the EZF4, but compiling the emulator/roms seems to be a bit too much for me at the moment...

Does anyone have experience with setting up emulators on EZ Flash IV or M3 Perfect?

Which card is best/easiest for this?

I searched for a "how to" guide, but could not find one...

[​IMG]

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    you even read the sticky of all emu for slot2? which is listed in this section.

It is titled Slot2 Emulators.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=77065

If your not very sure with the compiling or whatever, maybe you should look at it this:
    For the SNES emu where you have to compile the rom into the GBA file, compile one rom with the emu for every game. Like snes_game1 into snes_game1.gba, then make your second game snes_game2 into snes_game2.gba, etc. It makes the understanding how to do this easier.

Pocket SNES has a gui for you to compile your gba file, SNES Adavance is the only one that I know which is a pain to make.

For the M3 Perfect, I think there was already some built in emus like supercard.

3. Schizoanalysis
    OP

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    Ah! Excellent! I will try this first --

I did put a whole day into trying to find out how to get the EZF4 going (and got an emu package from the EZF forum) -- but I had to eventually give it up and focus on other things (with deadlines)...