Homebrew Emulate a Wifi Connection to connect to Wifi in Desmume

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well i've been looking though the internet, but no success. I'm trying to "emulate" a network connection that uses my Main one (Which is an Wifi USB) so i can connect to Desmume without using a Virtual Machine (Which simulates a connection too...)

Thanks! :9

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Desmume does... (Load of tutorials on internet... But since i can't use an Wifi USB i need to find out how to share connection with the main connection)

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I have never bothered to try and get this working because I just use flashcards. However, do note that Wi-Fi support is labeled experimental. Sometimes, no matter how much you fiddle with things, something may just not work.

Jaden.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well i've found a thread (Spanish one) that tells you that you can use netsh wlan[...] to do this, but actually isn't working, but may give a hint for someone here to get it.

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
As far as I recall, creators said that they emulated WFC and such once but Nintendo servers quickly banned it so they reverted it back until they will find a way to emulate WFC and such things without being detected as emulator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-