Emulate a Wifi Connection to connect to Wifi in Desmume

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Jaden., Jan 27, 2012.

1. Jaden.
    OP

Jaden. GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2010
    Argentina
    Well i've been looking though the internet, but no success. I'm trying to "emulate" a network connection that uses my Main one (Which is an Wifi USB) so i can connect to Desmume without using a Virtual Machine (Which simulates a connection too...)

Thanks! :9

2. wchill

wchill Resident chillxpert

Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    AFAIK no emulators currently exist with network support (as in nothing emulates Wi-Fi currently).

3. Jaden.
    OP

Jaden. GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2010
    Argentina
    Desmume does... (Load of tutorials on internet... But since i can't use an Wifi USB i need to find out how to share connection with the main connection)

4. wchill

Jun 12, 2008
    United States
  5. wasim

wasim ♫ Music addict ♫

Nov 13, 2010
    India
    Calicut
  6. wchill

Jun 12, 2008
    United States
    Honestly, I have never bothered to try and get this working because I just use flashcards. However, do note that Wi-Fi support is labeled experimental. Sometimes, no matter how much you fiddle with things, something may just not work.

7. Jaden.
    OP

Jaden. GBAtemp Regular

Sep 20, 2010
    Argentina
    Well i've found a thread (Spanish one) that tells you that you can use netsh wlan[...] to do this, but actually isn't working, but may give a hint for someone here to get it.

8. iSubaru

iSubaru Kitsune

Apr 14, 2009
    Poland
    Gensokyo
    As far as I recall, creators said that they emulated WFC and such once but Nintendo servers quickly banned it so they reverted it back until they will find a way to emulate WFC and such things without being detected as emulator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice