emuiibo - MitM'ing NFP services for Amiibo emulation

Hi everyone!

I noticed there was a project called switch-nfp-mitm, which had lots of forks, but none of them properly working (people reported it barely worked, and with some games), thus I decided to try to fix it, or to improve it as much as I could. Well, the results were that good, that I've just managed to get it working perfectly, even with a nice system of combos for Amiibo swapping, in just 2 days.

So, well, here's the result:

emuiibo

emuiibo is a virtual amiibo (amiibo emulation) system for Nintendo Switch!

It consists on a background process (and service), which intercepts Nintendo Switch's internal NFC/NFP services to support virtual amiibo emulation, plus an overlay to easily control it.

Have fun playing around with custom virtual amiibos!

Last edited by XorTroll,

XorTroll

Switching between my 2DS and my Switch
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
how can you license code that you didn’t even write? (you can’t). This project is mired in license violations and stolen code.
Most if the project is rewritten, and I've talked with the base repo's dev about the license, so he is aware. Given credit to every contributor anyway

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, as it's a background process I haven't come up with any logo.
Wouldn't be a bad idea tho...
Well we got some excellent theme makers. They can probably throw together a logo to your liking!

(I was thinking mostly for the HB Store ;))

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most if the project is rewritten, and I've talked with the base repo's dev about the license, so he is aware. Given credit to every contributor anyway

Doesn't matter if you have his permission to use the code or not, you cannot copyright code that you did not write, the code is not yours. Did you speak with Dave's Devil about using his code?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: