ROM Hack Emerald virtual console save not injecting

jaderocc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's up yall, so i recently exported my sav from my emerald cart and injected it to my 3ds - new 3ds xl, 11.6, b9s/gm9 installed. i played through to the elite four, then after the fact found out it would crash after beating them, so i took the save and rebattled the elite four in vba. now, i've beaten them and after making some changes in pkhex (gave myself all the tms/hms) i'm trying to reinject the save, except every time i try to load the new save i get a "the save file is corrupted. the previous save file will be loaded." message, and it loads the unedited save file. does anybody know what's going on with this? i've followed the gm9 steps on the guide for backing up and restoring gba vc saves a bunch of times prior to now and never had this problem.

edit: just noticed i posted this in the wrong spot, gonna start a thread in the emulation section, mod please close this ;~)

Last edited by jaderocc,
General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Well I bought the 20th anniversary Xbox controller should be here tomorrow