Email or Bluetooth?

Devil May Cry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been making ringtones using Phonezoo and Myxer for awhile but the quality has never been that great, except for Calling, Twister (TWEWY ringtones) and Stronger (Daft Punk). Everything else sounds as if it was recorded. I heard about using Bluetooth to send ringtones to your phone. Does the quality decrease at all through this process or will it remain the same? I already got Audacity up and running with LAME. I have a Verizon Alius.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Devil May Cry said:
I have been making ringtones using Phonezoo and Myxer for awhile but the quality has never been that great, except for Calling, Twister (TWEWY ringtones) and Stronger (Daft Punk). Everything else sounds as if it was recorded. I heard about using Bluetooth to send ringtones to your phone. Does the quality decrease at all through this process or will it remain the same? I already got Audacity up and running with LAME. I have a Verizon Alius.

You're just transferring them using bluetooth, you'll end with the exact same quality, actually, using email seems way too complicated if bluetooth is an option.

Devil May Cry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phonezoo and myxer are pretty easy to use, but the quality is lacking. I guess I should pick up a Vista-compatible USB Dongle then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*