The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Eh I still think he has been a net positive even if he has gone crazy now
Yes and no.
On the one hand he never actually invented or developed anything, he just happened to invest in enough tech companies to hit a jackpot.

1706956691969.png

On the other hand he had enough connections and, let's face it, charisma, to push those companies and products to success (SpaceX).
On the third hand, some of those projects served only to manipulate stock and push out viable alternatives *cough*hyperloop*cough*
On the fourth hand, he hasn't done anything positive in years and his meddling -overpromising, underdelivering, micromanaging, cost-cutting, bizarre insane ideas - is actually interfering with the companies he owns.
(Tesla Cybertruck :rolleyes: ).
(Twitter :rolleyes: )

And he's been going Nazi Howard Hughes at an alarming rate.

So the net positive is dwindling.

Last edited by Veho,
  • Love
Reactions: SAIYAN48 and Xzi

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elon Musk is student at GBATemp School and of course, Xzi is his teacher and Xzi definitely correct all of his misinformation.

Last edited by JeepX87,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Elon Musk is student at GBATemp School and of course, @Xzi is his teacher and Xzi definitely correct all of his misinformation.
Seems like a really random and pointless mention? If Musk valued my opinion on things, he never would've bought Twitter, he wouldn't have killed all those monkeys, and his kids would still be speaking to him. I would've pushed him to follow through on that fight with Zuckerberg, though, because a good punch in the mouth is also its own life lesson for that type of sheltered megalomaniac.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like a really random and pointless mention? If Musk valued my opinion on things, he never would've bought Twitter, he wouldn't have killed all those monkeys, and his kids would still be speaking to him. I would've pushed him to follow through on that fight with Zuckerberg, though, because a good punch in the mouth is also its own life lesson for that type of sheltered megalomaniac.
It is joke and ya know - welcome to edge of the forum.

and I de-tagged your name, anyway. (wasn't expect to see you being serious).

Last edited by JeepX87,
Reactions: Xzi

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Stainless body on a car, let me think, that has been done before and was a fiasco... The only one cool was the one of the doc brown.
I don't think the Delorean failed because of the stainless steel body though.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't think the Delorean failed because of the stainless steel body though.
Was the better thing of these car, and was bad, the minimum scratch or hit, the body need to be changed entirely.

the Delorian was a fiasco because the poor assembly quality. and the megalomaniac man in front of the company was unable to cut losses and start to do it well. (humm, remember me somebody)

Reactions: Veho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...