Gaming Elite Beat Agents 2?

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
After playing OTO2 I was so disappointed at its difficulty.
OTO1/EBA has good difficulty because it can be hard to pick up for first timers, but OTO2 is a sequal and it is insanely easy, Hidden perfect S on half of Cheer Girl difficulty songs on the first try? That's insanely easy.
Even if EBA2 came out, if it doesn't have more notes and complicated patterns, I'll probably perfect S (probably hidden too if implemented) on all songs on all difficulty in 2 days and sell it back to EBgames.

Did you try to re-play OTO1/EBA AFTER you finished OTO2? I am saying this because this game is all about "practice" I remember when i first unlocked the "professors" and i was like "Are you kidding me? This is insanely hard. I am never going to beat it" and after some practice i now can beat the "cheerleaders mode" on invisible and it's piece of cake.

They need to add rap on the new one
biggrin.gif

Actually there is a "rap" song on Ouendan 2 but the cover was awful and made the song sound different and well... awful.

The original version here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eWDilLwRI

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Actually there is a "rap" song on Ouendan 2 but the cover was awful and made the song sound different and well... awful.

The original version here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_eWDilLwRI

That song ISN'T rap...
dry.gif
It's hip hop.

Please don't "confuse" me with those 8639,872 different music genres are exist today
tongue.gif
If you say hip-hop or "trip-hop" or "alternative acoustic hip-hop" then hip-hop it is.

That's why i put the word rap in quotes in my post.

Trulen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EBA is one of the few games I have actually beaten!

I've spent too many an hour looking at "Mission Failed" for this game not to have a sequel!

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EBA was well hard... The game would have sold better if they put in the divas from the start, instead of men in suits... who would want that?!

I got upto hard rock on jump'n jack flash... thats where its going to stay... I cant see it getting finished anytime soon.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
EBA still has the wackiest storys of the 3 games, cant wait for EBA2

QUOTE said:
EBA was well hard... The game would have sold better if they put in the divas from the start, instead of men in suits... who would want that?!
Considering the ammount of movies about male dances in last 10years which have become cult, quite a few people do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==