Gaming Elite Beat Agents 2?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing has been announced yet. It really all comes down to sales. So here's hoping for EBA2/OTO3!
grog.gif
I'd really like to see a sequel and then trgh!

Upperleft

Namcoholic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The "to be continued" is actually talking about continuing on a higher difficulty. When you finally beat Hard Rock mode, it says "The End".

maybe
frown.gif
"i didn't beat hard rock xD "

but i really wish EBA 2
that was the best game i played on the ds yet !

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I can also confirm that says "The End" when you beat it with the "divas".

EBA2 and especially Ouendan 3 would be really nice but i am also have my hopes up for the Custom Ouendan homebrew. My "dream" is to become something like StepMania for PC. Like the ability to load any mp3 file you want and then make and synchronize the circles and the other stuff and after you done you create a final file that can be played in Custom Ouendan and of course you share it with everyone. I know maybe i am asking for too much...

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing about oto2 was that it was just a jap version of eba. Since eba had things like vs. multiplayer and other stuff, they had to bring it to japan. I doubt there will be a eba2 but if there is, then oto3 is confirmed.

tipsy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland

EBA2 and especially Ouendan 3 would be really nice but i am also have my hopes up for the Custom Ouendan homebrew. My "dream" is to become something like StepMania for PC. Like the ability to load any mp3 file you want and then make and synchronize the circles and the other stuff and after you done you create a final file that can be played in Custom Ouendan and of course you share it with everyone. I know maybe i am asking for too much...

Learn programming : D

Haruspex

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

Learn programming : D

Damn i hate that line
laugh.gif

Ok me starts to learn programming, in the year 2047 i will release the super-duper Ouendan Haruspex's version with crazy features. Just wait people... Don't die on me!!!
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
After playing OTO2 I was so disappointed at its difficulty.
OTO1/EBA has good difficulty because it can be hard to pick up for first timers, but OTO2 is a sequal and it is insanely easy, Hidden perfect S on half of Cheer Girl difficulty songs on the first try? That's insanely easy.
Even if EBA2 came out, if it doesn't have more notes and complicated patterns, I'll probably perfect S (probably hidden too if implemented) on all songs on all difficulty in 2 days and sell it back to EBgames.

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The thing about oto2 was that it was just a jap version of eba. Since eba had things like vs. multiplayer and other stuff, they had to bring it to japan.
What? Ouendan 2 had completely different songs, stories, characters, and graphics than EBA. It was a totally different game.
OTO1 do not have multiplayer mode.

Im talking about concept. The core gameplay rather than the scenarios and such.

oto1 had co-op multiplayer, not vs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr