Gaming Elebits Kai and Zero help please?

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
OP
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I already got the Melody Elebit and now I have no idea where to go or what to do for that matter. I tried backtracking but I find myself stuck in one area blocked off by 3 large spheres.

So... HELP?!

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Melody Elebit? Eh, im guessing you got the elebit where you have to do the music steps, I can't figure out what to do... Im guessing you step on the tiles in order for a scale, but otherwise I have no idea, and I think that the metal balls can be moved by the magnet omega that you find later, just a guess though.

elem3ntalist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you get the Melody Omega, you go East of the village to those pillars that can be destroyed with the melody ability. There is an NPC in this area who tells you to use melody in that area.

sammylouise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the magnet and melody omegas but now im trying to find the twins. Anyone know how to get to them? i get to a mine cart but it doesnt go very far and second half of that screen is blocked off.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sammylouise said:
I have the magnet and melody omegas but now im trying to find the twins. Anyone know how to get to them? i get to a mine cart but it doesnt go very far and second half of that screen is blocked off.
you have to get the radar omega
its to the right of the mine
sometimes if the cart doesnt work, you need to switch a part of its track onto the right place (using the same capture gun)

sammylouise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im stuck here too. grrr! im trying to get the 4 omegas to help the ships omega. am i suppose to do something w those colored blocks

Dr.Stiles

Trophies
Website
www.quatchibars.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Flameburst said:
Melody Elebit? Eh, im guessing you got the elebit where you have to do the music steps, I can't figure out what to do... Im guessing you step on the tiles in order for a scale, but otherwise I have no idea, and I think that the metal balls can be moved by the magnet omega that you find later, just a guess though.

Yea, you have to go C, D E, F, G etc.

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
sammylouise said:
im stuck here too. grrr! im trying to get the 4 omegas to help the ships omega. am i suppose to do something w those colored blocks

Yes.. you drop the weights on some and they collapse - it's really quite simple! Good luck and I'm not telling you anymore
tongue.gif

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't find that one either kaisai it's only thing I don't have on that level...

Hmm.. I turned on my DS this morning and restarted my game and apparently I just recieved an omega for doing nothing: Takosuke... and it gives me x2 watts when he is being used. anyone else get him? :S

Also how do you solve the laser beam thing on the ice world? or do you need an omega later in the game?

kaisai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO am guessin u havent gotten to the Libra of Crystal, theres a Mirror Omega there i think u can take it form there

IzzehO

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol ok so I need an omega for it, thanks kaisai...

Ooo found last pink elebit in mine: it's on the bridge leading up to Radar omega (you need to use radar to see it). Now I just need to find the Guard Boost: any ideas anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...