Elder Scrolls V Skyrim PC Version ISO

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Anyone have an idea how to access Fences/sell your stolen goods? I've been playing for 10 hours now, and the pile of stolen goods is really starting to weigh too much....
Also, turns out you can use the most common items any more for Alchemy, like you did in Oblivion. After all this playing time I just noticed I have over 230 potatoes, carrots, bread, leek, cabbage, .... I was so used to always taking that in Oblivion to make some easy potions, I just thought it was the same in Skyrim. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
can't you just store your stuff somewhere safe, and wait until you find a fence?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never played Elder Scrolls much, but it looks awesome. I might try it over winter break once classes are done and I finish these other games I'm playing...

It's a very time consuming game... I haven't played a game like that in forever. I don't know if I have the attention span anymore haha.

Definitely trying the PC version if I get around to it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone have an idea how to access Fences/sell your stolen goods? I've been playing for 10 hours now, and the pile of stolen goods is really starting to weigh too much....
Also, turns out you can use the most common items any more for Alchemy, like you did in Oblivion. After all this playing time I just noticed I have over 230 potatoes, carrots, bread, leek, cabbage, .... I was so used to always taking that in Oblivion to make some easy potions, I just thought it was the same in Skyrim. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Thieves guild.
It's in Riften. A guy will approach you in/around the market if you've stolen stuff before.

You can get to Riften via that carriage dude for pennies. He's outside any important city, as far as I know.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
can't you just store your stuff somewhere safe, and wait until you find a fence?
That's not possible, wasn't in Oblivion either. After a certain period of time, like 48 hours or so, all the normal containers in the game 'respawn'. So if you put it in a barrel in a certain city, after 48 hours, it would all be replaced by the original content of the barrel (like a carrot).
If you have a house though (as in bought the house) you can store it safely in there, because those containers don't respawn. That's why my main mission now is to find a buyable house.

Thieves guild.
It's in Riften. A guy will approach you in/around the market if you've stolen stuff before.

You can get to Riften via that carriage dude for pennies. He's outside any important city, as far as I know.
Yeah, my TES experience just guided me to the darkest and corrupted city in the game, all the way to the Northeast. I was right :P Totally worth the 30 minute walk, God I love this game.
I'm in the Thieves Guild now, and fencing like a beast. Now on to search a house, I think I've heard a rumour there's one in Windhelm or Whitefort or so, I'll check it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm